Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I'd normally agree but that quote about Oda wanting the writer of Film Red to include Crocodile and Doflamingo in the film kind of leads me to believe he may have planned to tease the two of them being in an organization together.
No way Crocodile and Mihawk free Doffy they hate him lol
Unless Criticalmindset was right about Vergo Impel Down jailbreak I don't see how this happen

Mihawk could end up really having COC .

Croco wouldn't accept Mihawk becoming yonko nonchalantly.

It's croco after all.... pride above anything.
Mihawk was confirmed as a CoC user when Zoro got it. Mihawk is the definition of a conqueror. He conquered the Swordsman game and retired because nobody worthy enough was on the block so he trained his own swordsman to surpass himself one day...next to the fact that he's the main rival of the perceived CoC god of the series.

Every One Piece fan: Perhaps Mihawk is stronger than Shanks after all?

@Erkan12 : What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Sounds about 12 years old to me

Yeah, his CoC potency is super high. Yet trying to pretend this or that excludes him is just funny unless Shanks literally takes off into sky and starts shooting lasers out of his eyes to fight seriously.

At first, it was "CoC excludes you!" and now that Zoro has ACoC, it has become "But this other stuff with Coc excludes you!"
You think AdCoC is the last level?.. lt should be obvious there's another level.. Just like CoO and CoA each have 3 levels or something..

Status
Not open for further replies.