Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Mihawk is only>Shanks in skill, but will lose to Shanks in overall strength, despite Mihawk being the strongest swordsman. If that's the case, how did Zoro defeat his opponents? Only because of skill? Was Zoro still weaker than Kaku, Ryuma, King etc. overall? If not, how come it only applies to Mihawk-Shanks then?
Weaker than King. He only beat Because of King switching modes.

don't slander me

I never said Mihawk was vista level. I said that he was low top tier. That the fact that the admirals fought Marco, Jozu, and WB, while Mihawk only fought vista, was an indication he was below them.

At this point, I honestly have no idea how mihawk scales against the admirals. I'll have to wait to see.
If "low top tier" for Mihawk wasn't already a bad take, this chapter just buries it completely.

After Mihawk and shanks celebrate for Luffy's steps, they talk about of how the inspired the next generation...
Mihawk: i found a young man which i am sure will surpass me one day.
Shanks: ohhhh that reminds me and Luffy... That's why a gave my hand, in order to bet on the next generation..
Mihawk: .......
Shanks: Come on tell me, what did you do? You seem fine and you are not missing any limbs..
Mihawk: i spill his guts out :steef:..

By the way in the anime the sky was turning black when shanks and mihawk start talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.