Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you discount antifeats you have to discount the Vista bullshit too
BM's anti-feats don't actually make BM look weak. 90% of them are BM getting goofed, but taking no real damage. Like robin rolling her. Okay, BM isn't serious all the time, anything new?
Also, a lot of BM anti-feats happen when she was nerfed. Like Queen landing brachio bomber while BM had amnesia, or King kicking the boat while BM didn't have zeus( or seemingly even prometheus, who was never shown until onigashima).

But Mihawk getting stalled by vista, is a clear deviation from the portrayal given to Kaido and BM, where even YCs can't stall fight them. This was a special plot point that Oda himself noted.

Even after defeating a YC1, Katakuri, Luffy was still utterly incapable of even fighting Kaido or Big Mom. There are only a handful of people who can face them.

Whereas he was more than willing to fight an admiral in dressrosa. Clearly there are tiers amongst the top tier, BM and Kaido are at the top.

For so many years, wankers have been shitting all over the Warlord faction, despite countless characters telling us that they were part of the balance of powers and able to stand up against the yonko. The Warlords were only ever held back by their own egos and inability to work together, and many of the strongest and most plot important characters have been or were previously offered a warlord position (Blackbeard, Ace, Law etc).

But alas! The term warlord was used to downplay Mihawk, calling him a World Goverment dog and a chickenshit who ran away from the marines. Oda has shown us the light - Mihawk was so powerful that the marines had no choice but to make an ally out of him, and two warlords working under Buggy is enough to propel his bounty over Luffy’s. Now Mihawk has the second highest active bounty in the series. No crew, no connections or Road Poneglyphs up until now. Just his individual strength.

I forgive the unspeakable horror that was Wano. Long live King Oda and his Godhawk wank :mihanha:

In skill him surpass Shanks, so he is a better Swordsman.

We have to wait and see about Haki.
I mean his armament is clearly better, i.e. black blade. I think his observation is at least as good if not better, due to his epithet of hawk-eye, which was originally going to be Clairovoyant. I think his conquerors isn't as good though with 1033 I think Oda made it very clear he possesses advanced conquerors, and I think he has a very high level of it. Overall I think their haki is comparable, but Mihawk having 2 arms, a better sword, and more skill gives him the edge.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yawns return with an argument please.

Skill in a swordman involves haki, weapons and strength.
They just don't fight with a wood sword and hakiless.

Tell me how a fight in "skill" is played ,be my guest
You know man.

Shanks is channeling his haki thru his dick and others people.

he doesn't use Haki when he uses Gryphon.

He just swings sword randomly.
:milaugh:

Point is invalid since shanks doesnt have a title. To state that shanks stronger would imply that he is mostly recognized for something that makes up for him being weaker than mihawk in the blade. So where is shanks title of being the worlds greatest haki user?
Mihawk Hypes is in Swordsman.

Shanks is in his Haki.

That's simple to note

My point still standing.

Kaidou WSC>WB WSM and Mihawk WSS, because they are all living things? Right?

Liek i said, is a better Swordsman, that's why the title.

Well Kaidou>WB since his was recognized as Strongest Creature among all living thinks, right?.

Skill as Swordsman:Mihawk>Shanks Results=WSS this is only the Swordsman.

We have wait and see about Haki department.
Its title doesn't talk about the best swordsman, it talks about being the strongest.

Kaido>WB has always been, he has infinitely better feats.

Yes, Thank you! They are some of the strongest in the world and (blank) are their specialties.
Its a combination of:
1) the statement of superiority.
2)Shanks only using a sword in Film Red
3)The insanely high bounty
4)The fact that its higher then the leader of cross guild(meaning not inflated by man power, territory, or resources"

that put an end to any serious debate around Shanks vs Mihawk.

Status
Not open for further replies.