Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's what the game says, if you can't read the fucking retarded stupid around here must be you. You also never played the game or would know that the videogame threats Shanks as the strongest character LMAO.
At least play the game before talking about it, you can say it isn't valid for manga, but that haki user and swordsman are two different thing in the game is a fucking fact.
What the fuck else does Shanks have in his bag????
This dude literally uses a sword everywhere he is Film Red, Marineford, against GB, and in the fucking video game dumb fuck

Tell me does he pull out a gun? A chainsaw? A boxing glove? Tell me? What does he use besides a sword

It's becoming increasingly clear Shanks and Mihawk are the middle generation versions to Roger and Newgate.

-Roger was the Pirate King while Shanks is an Emperor
-Newgate was the strongest man whilst Mihawk is the strongest swordsman
-Newgate and Mihawk had the opportunity but then denied the chance of becoming Pirate King and Emperor respectively
-They are rivals, but have a strong respect and even amicable relationship

Even the difference between their bounties are the same at approximately 500m.

And just as I predicted, Crocoboy prefers working in the shadows. He didn't necessarily want to be known as the leader, and even prefers Buggy get the shine if he can continue to enact his plans with as little attention on him as possible. And good of Oda to make it clear he and Mihawk run this gig. They'll surely spice things up nicely now that they are independent agents from the other superpowers.
Damn, I didn't realize the gap between Roger/WB bounty was same as Shanks/Mihawk!

Huge, tbh. And yet there are some people pretending like Shanks having higher bounty means he's stronger even though they all have WB ~ Roger. And Mihawk doesn't captain a crew.

I mean his armament is clearly better, i.e. black blade. I think his observation is at least as good if not better, due to his epithet of hawk-eye, which was originally going to be Clairovoyant. I think his conquerors isn't as good though with 1033 I think Oda made it very clear he possesses advanced conquerors, and I think he has a very high level of it. Overall I think their haki is comparable, but Mihawk having 2 arms, a better sword, and more skill gives him the edge.
But actually CoC is the ultimate Haki.

Skills with a Sword: Mihawk.
CoA: Mihawk.
CoO: Boths equally.
CoC:Shanks.

While Shanks has the strongest CoC in the series so far, CoC is the ultimate power who was put by kaidou as the ultimate Ability to conquer everything.

Nami really has conqueror haki! Fuck oda with all his bullshit this manga full of shit this senile and degenerate old man is making fun of sanji for years why a fraudulent old woman like nami gets coc before ussop and sanji? Fuck you oda with your shitty manga one piece should have ended with akainu killing luffy and ace
Fuck u oda you mentally retarded piece of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.