Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Titles are cool and means your ducking strong. But WB was the WSM and yet wasn’t stronger than Roger

I put Kaido above for now because he has feats too.

And Mihawk title without even beating Shanks is more shady
Who did Kaido beat for his title? That isnt shady? Kaido did not beat anyone in a fair 1v1 on screen.

Cope. You just don’t accept those are real arguments in Shanks portrayal.
This chapter really broke you eh?
:pepehawk:

But first I think portrayal wise : SH > BB
This is where I stop taking your Mihawk opinions seriously lmao.
Shanks had the SH yet Kaido is stronger so why is Mihawk alone the exception?

Its because you dont want Mihawk to be stronger, thats all.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Roger is not in the world right now. Zoro doesn't want to be strongest swordsman of all time.
So you’re telling me Zoro wouldn’t be the strongest swordsman of all time ?

Answer me. Do you think WSS Zoro will not be stronger than Shanks?
He can be stronger than Shanks. But even if he is it would t have any link with his dream.

His dream is beating Mihawk and be WSS.

Mihawk is not fighting Shanks for the WSS title anymore.

Zoro doesn’t need to. Shanks is out of that dream

Because Shanks doesn't want to be in some competition, our arguably second biggest protagonist will never achieve his dream in actuality. That Zoro only wants to be stronger than swordsmen who are willing to compete with him for WSS, but is fine with other swordsmen being able to whoop his ass even after he becomes WSS?
For Mihawk Shanks is not worth dueling anymore. Not because he is weak, even you are thinking Shanks is fucking strong. So Shanks can be as strong as he wants and using a sword as strong as he wants, he is out of the board

Like Zoro goal is not surpassing Roger. He doesn’t care about Shanks

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This is where I stop taking your Mihawk opinions seriously lmao.
Shanks had the SH yet Kaido is stronger so why is Mihawk alone the exception?

Its because you dont want Mihawk to be stronger, thats all.
Because he has feats too.

And Kaido isn’t Shanks or Mihawk rival.

When you compare everything Shanks and Mihawk have, yes I think Shanks has more things going for him. And I already listed everything.

For all the Shankstards
What can Shanks use besides Swordsmanship?
Haki? Haki is swordsmanship , if you don't know this you are a noob , Zoro entire progression in Wano was HAKI , heck the first to use COA, COO and AdvCoC in the strawhats is who? ZORO
Zoro entire progression vs Mr1 and vs King was what ? HAKI
Kaido = "Haki transcends all"
the first concept of swordsmanship skill in the story is what ? "the ability to cut what you want to cut and not cut what you dont want to cut" = HAKI

IS IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
Mihawk has the strongest swordsmanship and therefore he has the STRONGEST HAKI
When Mihawk and Shanks have a sword clash , who is going to win? Mihawk of course, and guess what they will coat their blades with? HAKI

MIHAWK HAS THE STRONGEST HAKI IN THE VERSE , AND HAKI IS THE STRONGEST ABILITY IN THE VERSE , THEREFORE MIHAWK IS THE STRONGEST IN THE VERSE

ACCEPT IT OR COPE:steef:

So you’re telling me Zoro wouldn’t be the strongest swordsman of all time ?

He can be stronger than Shanks. But even if he is it would t have any link with his dream.

His dream is beating Mihawk and be WSS.

Mihawk is not fighting Shanks for the WSS title anymore.

Zoro doesn’t need to. Shanks is out of that dream

For Mihawk Shanks is not worth dueling anymore. Not because he is weak, even you are thinking Shanks is fucking strong. So Shanks can be as strong as he wants and using a sword as strong as he wants, he is out of the board

Like Zoro goal is not surpassing Roger. He doesn’t care about Shanks
His dream is to become WSS. That's literally it.

So you think Zoro, who promised to his dead friend that he'll be strongest swordsman in the world logically means he can be weakest swordsman in the world as long as other swordsmen don't care about the title?

Woah.

If Luffy said "I want to be strongest man in the world", would you go around saying only those who share his dream are his target, and EoS he won't be strongest man in the world, but only stronger than those who wanted to be strongest men?

Man, this is retarded and you know this is retarded. Zoro's dream is absolutely meaningless- he never said he wanted to be strongest among the swordsmen competing to be stronger in the world. He said he wants to be strongest in the world. Can you show a SINGLE scan of him saying he only wants to compete with those willing to compete with him?

Or a scan where it states those who are swordsmen but don't want to compete don't belong in world for some reason?

That's his promise. He didn't give a fuck about Mihawk when he made it. Zoro has never even said that "my ambition is to surpass Mihawk"

The fact you need to shit on everything his character and his dream stands for just to justify some wank lol

As long as Shanks is a swordsman and he lives in this world, he's a part of Zoro's dream.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
His dream is to become WSS and Mihawk is benchmark.

So you think Zoro, who promised to his dead friend that he'll be strongest swordsman in the world logically means he can be weakest swordsman in the world as long as other swordsmen don't care about the title?

Woah.

If Luffy said "I want to be strongest man in the world", would you go around saying only those who share his dream are his target, and EoS he won't be strongest man in the world, but only stronger than those who wanted to be strongest men?

Man, this is retarded and you know this is retarded. Zoro's dream is absolutely meaningless- he never said he wanted to be strongest among the swordsmen competing to be stronger in the world. He said he wants to be strongest in the world period

That's his promise.

The fact you need to shit on everything his character and his dream stands for just to justify some wank lol
You are shitting on your own character

you don’t even think he will be the strongest swordsman of all time, it’s hard for Zoro man….

Luffy will be the strongest ever likely
Sanji the greatest cook
Choppa the best doc
Nami the best navigator

But Zoro will only be the greatest of his own gen ? Wow hard for him

Stephen Paul: ''ODA NEVER SAID'' :suresure::milaugh:

-NOW HE SAID.

"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill. This amount is for the strongest swordsman in the world!! Bounty: 3,590,000,000 Berries!!

"Hawkeye Mihawk"!! Also a former member of the Ouka Shichibukai and a swordsman who surpasses Emperor "Red Hair" in skill. This amount is for the strongest swordsman in the world!! Bounty: 3,590,000,000 Berries!!

Keep coping :steef:
congrats at showcasing us your inability to read. there is no distinction between skill and strength in this statement either. the marines didnt say mihawk has more skill but shanks more strength. or did you after all this time still not get what stephen paul tried to explain to you?

hilarious, ngl

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Because he has feats too.

And Kaido isn’t Shanks or Mihawk rival.

When you compare everything Shanks and Mihawk have, yes I think Shanks has more things going for him. And I already listed everything.
Feats? So when Mihawk gets feats hed be > Shanks?

What does being rival have to do here?

All the "SH , stronger CoC " arguments that u listed apply to Kaido vs Shsnks too.

So tell me that Shanks is top 1 because SH potrayal.

Can someone explain to me how you can confirm Mihawk as a stronger swordsman than Shanks without using the term swordsmanship? If you randomly say he's stronger than Shanks, how would that be any different than saying Mihawk is stronger than BB?
Yeah he's the strongest swordsman. Swordsman in one piece has an arbitrary and vague definition, that doesn't match the one in our own world. So I just defer to who Oda has called Swordsmen before. Shanks being one of them

Status
Not open for further replies.