Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah frankly, Shanks had always a case of being number 1 thanks to COC hype, Mc related, BB main enemy, and SH

But there are other thing in the mix.

So maybe he isn’t and I take into account other hype, narrative and feats.
Now this I can respect.
You either double down on the BS argument universally or you don't use it at all.
I'll wait for the manga to horribly disprove your "Shanks top 1 because Roger gave him a Strawhat" agenda.

Obviously, we can’t know what Oda will do. But just now, hype vs hype, narrative vs narrative : Shanks is above Mihawk
The very fact that you need to rely on arguments like "related to MC" & "he has Strawhat" to argue proves that he doesn't.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I think he'll be greatest swordsman of all time, but there's no evidence as he doesn't want to be. Just like you can think Sanji will be greatest cook of all time, but there's no evidence because he doesn't want to be. I can't debate that.

So what's your point ignoring everything I said for the sake of completely unrelated and irrelevant stuff?

Zoro's ambition is to become strongest swordsman in the world. If you're a swordsman and you exist in the world, you're a part of Zoro's dream.

Zoro has never once said his ambition is to become strongest among those competing for WSS, or even that his ambition is to specifically be above Mihawk. Strongest Swordsman in the World. Always.

Only reason Zoro even cares for Mihawk is because Mihawk is supposed strongest SM in the world.

If he isn't, then Zoro's dream isn't achieved.

Can you ACTUALLY refute this without pretending Zoro somehow no longer wants to be strongest swordsman in the world in actuality?
But I do answer already :

It’s the same thing and answer for Roger and Shanks.

Them being as strong as they want is not a problem at all for Zoro to be WSS.

Zoro indeed wants to be the WSS and he will fucking be it, and I think he will be the strongest of all time or at least as strong as Ryuma.

But Roger and Shanks have fucking nothing to do with that dream.

Mihawk doesn’t want to fight Shanks anymore ? Is he afraid of Him ? No. Is he far superior than him ? No. Is he already beat him ? No.

Yet he doesn’t want. For someone who is lonely at the top and craves for a nice challenge it’s really weird.

Yet he doesn’t fight Shanks.

For Mihawk Shanks is not in the race. It’s the same for Zoro

But I do answer already :

It’s the same thing and answer for Roger and Shanks.

Them being as strong as they want is not a problem at all for Zoro to be WSS.

Zoro indeed wants to be the WSS and he will fucking be it, and I think he will be the strongest of all time or at least as strong as Ryuma.

But Roger and Shanks have fucking nothing to do with that dream.

Mihawk doesn’t want to fight Shanks anymore ? Is he afraid of Him ? No. Is he far superior than him ? No. Is he already beat him ? No.

Yet he doesn’t want. For someone who is lonely at the top and craves for a nice challenge it’s really weird.

Yet he doesn’t fight Shanks.

For Mihawk Shanks is not in the race. It’s the same for Zoro
You ignored my entire point.

Zoro never said he wants to become strongest among people competing for WSS. He didn't promise he will compete for it with those who want to compete.

He said he wants to become strongest swordsman in the word. If you are a swordsman and you are in the world, you're part of his dream, otherwise his promise doesn't exist and is fake.

I don't care about what Mihawk wants or not or how you interpret it. You can shit on Mihawk all you want, we don't even now how big Mihawk's ambition was, yet trying to say our arguably second biggest MC won't achieve his dream in reality is pure insanity.

Whether Zoro surpasses Roger or not is personal opinion, but Zoro achieving his dream in reality is fact. There will be no swordsman in the world who can beat Zoro EoS, otherwise Zoro broke his promise.

It's possible that he will run around as 2nd strongest swordsman in the world just because strongest one doesn't care?? That's a possible conclusion to his established dream?

For someone who talks about "THIS IS SHONEN" to justify their reasoning, you surely don't think that, right?

I can respect takes of Zoro > Roger takes even though I disagree, because that's possible. But Zoro NOT being strongest swordsman in reality EoS? Ridiculous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.