Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Mihawk, Kaido, and WB... All 3 of them got their titles because they're strong. They're not that strong because they have titles, they have their titles because they're that strong. If Oda justified WB's and Kaido's titles, then he's doing the same to Mihawk too
I never said the contrary. And I agree.

Obviously Oda will hype Mohawk through the roof.

Once again, WB didn't fight every single person in existence to get his title, and neither did Kaido.
WB had a person and rival who he fought and didn’t beat. Hence his title is not 100% true. At least compared to Roger.

If someone told me WB > Roger because of his title I would say : no they fought to a draw and they were directly said to be equal numerous times. I even think Roger at his best would maybe win (but that it’s an other subject)

Why's it only Mihawk needs to fight Shanks to prove it? It makes no sense. Mihawk got his title just like WB and Kaido and he's gonna be the WSS in actuality just like them because the author wants him to be one.
You just see me questioning WB title again and again, i am not focusing only on Mihawk at all.

But like WB even if he has a title, he fought Shanks numerous times without a clear winner and hadn’t fight him for 12 years. So yes we can question it

Its fine 2 billion is way too high since 1.5 got luffy considered as 5th yonko.
Besides as long as zoros is higher than Sanji we are good since itll shut number 4 fans up.
I dont even care how close jinbe is sincs he is goated too.
And its funny how he is above sanji
It will not shut me up. Why would it? It was always known that Zoro is stronger then Sanji. Doesn’t change the fact it’s not by much and that Sanji is a way better character.

Status
Not open for further replies.