Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait the Vivrecard and story doesn't say Mihawk World strongest Swordsman.

What do you mean IMO? Do you know what a fact is?
You say they don't then whats this
Imo??? Do you know what a fact is?

Ok here Your claim " it doesn't say it in the Vivrecard and the Manga"

Vivrecard "In name and actuality he is World strongest Swordsman"

Can you admit your lying now?
Didn't mean that.. me at that Mihawk > Shanks ain't a canonical thing even if WSS exists as a title with Mihawk..
Mihawk has never defeated Shanks in his duels and or proven that he still can

vuce versa in Shank's case is true too

How many character in one piece can channel adcoc that far.

Beside that day is not far when "most balanced crew" cope will come to end. Oda always stick to originality, just like doffy's crew, big mom crew & Least pirates, shanks crew will also turn the same way. Oda will clearly showcase him way above his crewmember.
Why did greenbum say red hair pirates and not shanks coqs ? Oda could have had him say
oh red hair shanks coqs instead he said red har pirates

My point is that titles in One Piece are rather ambiguous. For example, what is the difference between the title, "World's Strongest Man" and "World's Strongest Creature?"
when kaido was introduced as world's strongest creature, whitebeard was already dead
so these titles don't clash with each other
unless we were told that kaido was called that while whitebeard was still alive and i missed it. do you know?

How about this: Mihawk and Shanks are equals but their strengths are on different fields, Mihawk with overall sportsmanship and armament haki(since thats also Zoro's focus) wich makes him a better swordssman, while Shanks focus on Conquerors haki with his own perks like the future sight killing? :kayneshrug:

Didn't mean that.. me at that Mihawk > Shanks ain't a canonical thing even if WSS exists as a title with Mihawk..
Mihawk has never defeated Shanks in his duels and or proven that he still can

vuce versa in Shank's case is true too
First your saying it didn't exist now your saying it exist.
Zoro will never defeat Vista
Luffy will never defeat Megallan
Sanji will never defeat Vergo
BM will never defeat Marco
Kaido will never defeat Yamato

YOUR ARGUMENT IS NONESENICAL NONSENSE.

He doesn't need to defeat him. He already Stronger stated by the story and Vivecard.

Simple question Who stronger Luffy right now or Megallan.
:milaugh:

How about this: Mihawk and Shanks are equals but their strengths are on different fields, Mihawk with overall sportsmanship and armament haki(since thats also Zoro's focus) wich makes him a better swordssman, while Shanks focus on Conquerors haki with his own perks like the future sight killing? :kayneshrug:
There's no such thing as compromise :pepebusi::pepebusi:

Status
Not open for further replies.