Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cross Guild vs Romance Dawn Trio (aka the potential conquer’s trio)

Luffy vs Buggy—Captains and two guys who have weird bodies due to their devil fruits. Bullets don’t hurt Luffy but swords do! Meanwhile Buggy’s the opposite. He’s immune to swords but blunt attacks and bullets do hurt him.

Zoro vs Mihawk—We all know it’s bound to happen. Plus they both really like swords! So far Zoro may like haki more than Mihawk does but let’s see.

Nami vs Crocodile—The real brains behind their respective trios. Crocodile may have a devil fruit but Nami is going to make it rain! Also her CoC is going to give her a boost.

you know seeing how popular carrot was is still shocking... most fans shit on her but i feel even if u polled now, while she wouldn't be top ten i feel like she'd still be top 15. her fans are just quiet i believe
Carrot and Yamato both got a huge boost in votes because of the nakama war, so even if another global poll were to ever happen, I would not expect either one to rank very high.

Cross Guild vs Romance Dawn Trio (aka the potential conquer’s trio)

Luffy vs Buggy—Captains and two guys who have weird bodies due to their devil fruits. Bullets don’t hurt Luffy but swords do! Meanwhile Buggy’s the opposite. He’s immune to swords but blunt attacks and bullets do hurt him.

Zoro vs Mihawk—We all know it’s bound to happen. Plus they both really like swords! So far Zoro may like haki more than Mihawk does but let’s see.

Nami vs Crocodile—The real brains behind their respective trios. Crocodile may have a devil fruit but Nami is going to make it rain! Also her CoC is going to give her a boost.
Luffy vs Buggy :luuh:

Status
Not open for further replies.