One Piece Chapter 1059 "Captain Koby’s Case"

Rate this chapter

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️⭐️

• ⭐️

Results are only viewable after voting.
You said he looked like an idiot and justified it using Pacifista and Rayleigh as reasons. He didn't go there expecting to encounter Rayleigh and the next Pacifista, so you can't really blame him for being "unprepared" unless you're expecting him to see the future. Because they're the reason why things went down the way they did, not because of Hancock—the person he's actually supposed to be prepared for. From the looks of it, he's prepared enough for Hancock given how he dealt with her.
I didn’t say he had to expect Rayleigh or the Pacifista though, please read better before you respond.

I said he failed to get what he wanted over being afraid to challenge Ray (as Rayleigh implied). The Pacifista and Rayleigh panic just made him look weak.

As for Boa, he was not prepared, otherwise he wouldn’t be in a situation where he wasn’t sure whether to kill her or not cause she’ll turn them to stone lol.

Just to then run away cause Ray appeared 🤣

Hisss actions are a mess.

Another chapter where nothing actually happened, coupe of chess pieces took a step forward only to take a step back right after...
As usual, One Piece operates on hype and hype only. Use old Ray to hype BB, then use BB to hype prime Ray.
At least we got confirmation that the strength of Warlord's replacement is Noodle's nightmare.
When I said flame mode King was invincible, yall thought I was joking. :wellwell:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/fear-of-the-wildfire-how-gods-met-demise.22847/
That's what's actually bothering me a bit.

Lately Oda has written a ton of fun to read - but also cheap - hype moments that take the plot nowhere.

1) Zunesha arriving, having an orgasm over Joyboy, then walking away without doing jackshit

2) Greenbull arriving, causing a bit of a scene and then retreating without accomplishing anything

3) Speaking of Greenbull: Shanks arriving at Wano just to promote his movie, flex his haki and then leaving immediately again

4) Now we got the marines (with Seraphims) and Blackbeard invading Amazon Lily only for Rayleigh to step in and all of them having to retreat again with - you know it by now - not accomplishing anything

Lately Oda has written a ton of fun to read - but also cheap - hype moments that take the plot nowhere.

1) Zunesha arriving, having an orgasm over Joyboy, then walking away without doing jackshit

2) Greenbull arriving, causing a bit of a scene and then retreating without accomplishing anything

3) Speaking of Greenbull: Shanks arriving at Wano just to promote his movie, flex his haki and then leaving immediately again

4) Now we got the marines (with Seraphims) and Blackbeard invading Amazon Lily only for Rayleigh to step in and all of them having to retreat again with - you know it by now - not accomplishing anything
Yeah, that’s a bit problematic. They’re just appearing to appear, while the interesting stuff is off panelled.

Great chapter!Everyone looked great,That Mihawk clone is insane,i doubt pre-skip Zoro could cut that mountain.I wonder where this Coby plot will lead too,maybe he will join hands with Luffy to beat Black Beard.That would be the real rocks incident 2.0.Not the Kaido and BM mess,i hope Oda gives some shine to Coby.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅

Tbh he's been doing all throughout one piece
We are only realizing it lately due to big players(Yonko,Admirals) getting the treatment.

My problem is that he could use like half of that time hyping up the characters too do what they came to do.

In Blackbeards case get Boa's DF

Op is in its final arc so expect more of a stall fest from now on.

Last edited:
Tbh, the conversation between Luffy, Yamato and Marco could've been a part of Wano epilogue, this makes me even more mad looking at how rushed Wano ending was. But overall, this is a fine chapter. Lunarians being used as models for the new Pacifistas is interesting.

I feel like maybe the WG now knows how to take DF‘s from their users - since they cloned the Shichibukai maybe they are trying to get their original DF’s aswell to improve their new pacifista even more and make them stronger than the original. Boa said it’s her beauty that makes her DF so strong - obviously - and now there is a literal clone of her. So they could take full advantage of the DF‘s power.
Yes she is a child now, but i think they will grow over time and get stronger once they are adults.
The DNA factor can be altered to speed up this process.

I hope leaving Hancock defenseless in front of the Kujas wasn't just an outlet to lick Rayleigh balls. The Kujas now know that there is no Gorgon curse and that Hancock has lied to them. Everything she feared happened, she was subjugated by a man, lost her grandeur and failed as a leader. I in place of a Kuja member would be calling her the worst captain they ever had.

Potentially another major psychological wound to the character. Of course, that's if she doesn't continue to be portrayed as just the one obsessed with Luffy.

I hope leaving Hancock defenseless in front of the Kujas wasn't just an outlet to lick Rayleigh balls. The Kujas now know that there is no Gorgon curse and that Hancock has lied to them. Everything she feared happened, she was subjugated by a man, lost her grandeur and failed as a leader. I in place of a Kuja member would be calling her the worst captain they ever had.

Potentially another major psychological wound to the character. Of course, that's if she doesn't continue to be portrayed as just the one obsessed with Luffy.
Their curse was about their backs, because they had the SD mark on them which they tried to hide. Nothing in this chapter destroyed that.