Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Speculation of what they are+how they’re made is going to be very interesting…
Yeah I'm very concerned still as we did have Punk Hazard's child experimentation, I strongly believe Big Mom was meant to be an experiment too and hence another connection for her and Kaido and I'm not sure if its a spoiler for the series or at least the 3rd game but I heard Xenoblade has child soldiers who are even born at 10 years old or and live for just 10 years or something? ,

I'm also getting reminded of homunculi and how they were weaponised in FMA and other stuff to think of it. In Brotherhood too at least, we had an "evil child" too lol.

I'm just making very loose associations and assumptions as usual here anyway though.

I mean speaking of "Artificial Children", I just remembered this song I really loved by IOSYS many years ago, when I used to watch and listen to a ton of Touhou related/type music videos and such on Youtube lol:

Literally read my reply, you know what everybody means by SSG. This is a battle manga
No lol....most people assume these things are the SSG entirely and not just produced weapons. There is a difference. If the title box does not say they are SSG, then they are not SSG. They ARE improved Pacifista. That's all we know.

Huh? Because sugar clapped people stronger than pretimeskip pacifistas yet we ain't hyping her lol
Your point is meaningless.. You bring up sugar who is basically a fodder with hax fruit in comparison to boa who has also a hax fruit but she also has coc and probably acoa/acoc and she is not a weakling depending only in her fruit. Koby has not done shit in the whole story its simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.