Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
6 times? Knocked out twice in g5? Guy tougher than Kaidou? Can I buy meth from you? I am willing to pay a rather handsome amount of money for it. It seems to work wonders on you
I can count for you but I thought Rupees were capable of that much...
Yes, 2 times in G5 as well.
Yes, tougher than Kaido, dont read with eyes closed.
Meth wont help you count right. Practice it, collect every panel with Rupee knocked out and start counting.

you aren't funny fuck off
Truth isnt supposed to be funny, especially when it doesnt support your agenda.

Lol, guess Kaidou ain't strongest given he has 7 losses in his career. Same for your Zolo who has 2000Ls in his life. Plot armor isnt strength and yet you claim that Zoro is guarenteed to be strongest. No. 2 will always be no. 2 in SHP. No amount of head canon and insertion of swords in the ass can change that. 🤣🤣
Kaido was losing at start of his career, Rupee is losing at the end of his career. Difference. :goyea:
Zoro, like Kaido, was losing long ago. Remember the opponent that KOed Zoro 6 times in same fight? :myman:
Yes, Zoro is the strongest since plot doesnt have to turn heaven and earth to make him win, like Rupee needs.
No 2 of the strawhats will always be #1 when it comes to strength, just like you saw it with your own eyes on the rooftop.

G5 was knocked out twice? Hallucination. Tougher than Kaido? Hallucination. Held the attack? Hallucination. Fodder zoro had to be wrapped in bandages and protected from King by Sanji. He nearly died being in touch with the move for 0.00001 sec. You are the most deluded man here.
Yes, twice.
Yes, tougher than Kaido.
Yes, held and deflected double Yonko attack.
Why are Rupees in disbelief about these facts? Not suited for your agenda?:ronalaugh:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
I used to think Prime Roger/Whitebeard as slightly above Rocks but I don't know right now. There was also a translation which made Rocks look better than I previously saw him, imo.

He might legit have been the strongest pirate ever.
If Rocks, Roger, and Garp were all near fully healthy, and Roger and Garp high diffed Rocks, then I think we have to label him as the strongest known pirate in the series. Pushing the future Pirate King and future strongest Marine that far is insane (and clearly they weren't weak at the time).

Lol Koby not doing shit vs BB.

Let's not forget Luffy has the Joyboy Nika fruit, he's OP himself.

Luffy vs Blackbeard fight on Laugh Tale or Lodestar I think
He is. He's not affected by the Yami Yami while Luffy is. The portrayal is so obvious. Out of all characters Koby gets a special plot with it's Xebec 2.0 Blackbeard.
It means that Zoro is so humiliated that Koby wants to fight alongside Luffy, this is illogical
Only Zoro can help Luffy
Yes, it means that. Koby leader of the Navy in that fight and Luffy leader of the pirates.

Status
Not open for further replies.