Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda keeps connecting Rayleigh to Hancock.

That reinforces my old theory that Rayleigh, Shakky and Hancock are related

Rayleigh said before that a baby reminded him of old days

That suggest that Rayleigh had a baby, and we know he is in a relationship with Shakky

And Shakky is 64 after the timeskip and mentioned to have left piracy 42 years ago(with the timeskip), with Hancock being 31

And considering she was chased by Garp, it suggest she was at least resonably strong and seeing how her vivre card suggest she(and Rayleigh) helped the Boa Sisters to return to Amazon lily thanks to Gloriosa(former empress of Amazon lily 3 decades ago), it implies she may have some kind of link to Amazon lily, potentially one of the 2 previous empress before Boa Hancock, who was mentioned to have gone rogued after falling in love of someone(presumably Rayleigh)

Except that since she fell in love with someone(Rayleigh) she may have been forced to leave Amazon lily.

Speaking of Rayleigh though, since he is shown in the chapter, I wonder if we see his bounty? Although the fact it's not mentioned in the spoiler kinda implies it's not the case

Looking at Hancock's bounty though, I guess Oda is continuing the trend of the Shichibukais potentially getting more threat lvl infamy, maybe due to their past connections with the world government, and in Hancock's case, also benefiting of having a country of haki users under her lead

And of course, Oda was never gonna have Luffy having a higher bounty than BB at this stage. I wonder what he did for his threat lvl bounty to be increased thol. Also having questions on the direction Oda is aiming at with Coby captured
The baby Rayleigh mentioned is confirmed to be Shanks. Roger Pirates found him on God's Valley

the seraphim being the punk hazard children would work in terms of timing because the marine did get them after whole cake island.
not a lot of time has passed, and i doubt oda would be that cruel (again) to those children.
but the timing would work
Naw they had spare children..:milaugh:

Is Doffy YC3 or will people argue he got a massive boost while being chained in Impel Down?

Oda: Joker was supposed to be Kaido's powerful ally. I'm glad he got taken care of earlier, for how tricky he is.
Doffy's portrayal in MF, PH and DR wasn't just for fun. He gets trashed on by losing to Bound Man but this was basically the debut of Gear Fourth - and it still means little since Doffy got mortally wounded by another Warlord whose DF is broken af. But, Hancock has a significantly lower bounty than Crocodile, while Buggy even took the whole fame, which shows yet again how strong Oda views Crocoboy.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
But with BB there as well? While also dealing with the Seraphim? Is Hancock the new BM?
It's not like she has to go around fighting all of them to turn them into stones. She gets points for having a hax fruit, but it's nowhere near as impressive as if someone defeated that many people in a normal fight. And I doubt she took them down while fighting BB. Knowing BB, he probably did nothing to stop her.

Status
Not open for further replies.