Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess the WG made her Warlord because of her fruit. Good luck to Sugar appointed as a Warlord too.

Dude Koby is weak. Bringing up other fodders to back it up wont help you.
Yonko took out koby

Yonko was about to take out boa had she not been saved. There is zero proof that boa>koby.

What makes it worse is she may have lost her fruit.

She is strong but she ain't top tier

My god dude. The point is that the SSG could be a group of powerful scientists who ALSO created updated living weapons. It's not that hard to get. The Serephim are not the SSG. They are their weapons. You don't care about those 3 characters afterthe fact, but before their defeats, they were interesting characters. That's hindsight bias.

Me saying this is inherently true, and most people here have assumed they are literally the SSG when they are not. That's all I've been saying.
You literally cannot blame people to care more about the creations and associate them as the SSG because again aside from vegapunk that’s literally all we care about. We don’t give a fuck about the scientist

I didn’t get one thing ..rayleigh saved the day ? But between who was the fight in the first place ? Between hancock and bb crew or between the ssg ? They were scared of rayleigh or what?

You think vegapunk is gonna fight or something. This is just like the ryuo and haki discussion. When people say SSG, they clearly mean the new wepons cause its easy to abbreviate it like that.
Well after this chapter out we won't be able to call them SSG since that is another group and weapons now have a name.
Also Vegapunk able to fight would not be surprising since all the other members of MADS could , to certain levels.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.