Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see caribou talking to blackbeard this chapter so it less likely it him he talking about but we got a lot of time and look like apoo didn't went to team up with blackbeard either but we still got a lot time lol

Anyway, Rayleigh is such a shit character
  • Doesn't even try to save his captain's son from execution by teaming up with Whitebeard
  • Sits and watches his captain's son's execution
  • cries for Whitebeard but doesn't give 2 shits about his captain's son prior whitebeard
  • Wastes Luffy's 2 year haki training when Hyogoro thought him in 1 week more than Rayleigh thought in 1,5 years
  • Goes to protect amazon pussy instead of his captain's son

inb4 "H-He didn't know about Ace being Roger's son"
  • Roger told about Ace to Garp. Roger trusted Garp more than Rayleigh? He did not even inform that he's expecting a child?
  • Ace had the same name as his mother and Roger's sword. Roger never told Rayleigh about the bitch he was fucking?
  • There was like big news about Ace's execution 1 week prior the war and Rayleigh did not find it suspicious why would they be doing public execution and risk a war with WB for a random pirate?
  • Rayleigh never saw the resemblance of young Roger in Ace's wanted poster?
:ohreally:
Sanjitards and their insecurities lmao

Imagine being a fan of a literal okama and pretending like Rayleigh is shit character

G

Gorosei Informer

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BLACK HAIR EVIL SANJI WITH NO EMOTIONS IS GONNA FIGHT WHOEVER EATS THE MERO MERO NO MI THEN???????
:crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:
LMFAO, thats actually a really cool idea!

I actually think Vasco might get it because he loves to drink and Boas fruit involves being "love drunk/drunk in ecstasy, emotion, lust or whatever" and thus he might suit it? Plus Sanji can take out his Jinbei fuelled rage out on Vasco instead as Vasco is a blobfish fishman I think? LMAO!

Honestly given the theme with these Lunarian child soldiers, how Sanji and his siblings were made into soldiers in training as children, how Judge was mimicking the shit the WG was doing, Sanjis being confused for being similar to Kings and thus Lunarian related, Sanji calling himself the devil before I think, Sanji having devil/hell themes and coming across like the charming, ladykiller handsome versions of the devil you seem sometimes like in the tv shows Reaper and Lucifer for example lol.

Archangel Sanji incoming? Somehow I feel Sanji is meant to represent the fallen angel Lucifer, the Devil ofc. Cast out from "Heaven", the holy ground and "land of the gods".

It's kind of funny that Doflamingo was telling Moria he was too weak to be a Warlord, when it seems like he might be one of the weakest Warlords. I say this as a Doffy fan that used to rank him 2nd of the original 7.

LMAOOO

i dont get how people really think doffy is getting power inflation, when power inflation is only for pre timeskip characters
People will riot if he doesn't get prison gains. I think Oda will keep this in mind, and act in his best interests to ensure his safety

Status
Not open for further replies.