Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough I guess. Like I said, the fact that Garp trained him is his saving grace, the last guy Garp trained was Kuzan and Kuzan made it to Admiral.

But even Kuzan, my man joined the Navy decades before he finally reached Admiral. Sengoku didn’t become an Admiral for decades with a mythical Zoan and CoC to his name. It’s just too far fetched for me to believe Koby will reach Admiral with no DF or CoC as far as we know. At least Luffy has both of these attributes and is Garp’s blood.

Koby does have really good CoO and Rokushiki I guess. But damn, those are such insignificant things to boast compared to the other Admirals.
No one is saying Koby is gonna become Admiral lvl in the current story. That shit is gonna be left in epilogue where Koby is a new admiral to the new "good" marine establishment along with Fujitora and Aokiji.

Also, I don't remember Garp ever training Kuzan.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No one is saying Koby is gonna become Admiral lvl in the current story. That shit is gonna be left in epilogue where Koby is a new admiral to the new "good" marine establishment along with Fujitora and Aokiji.

Garp did train kuzan

Whatever Rocky port incident was, the conclusion of the incident seem to have worked out very well for law, bb and Coby.

Law got enough mileage after the incident to get shichibukai title and further his goals for his revenge against doflamingo

BB seem to have gotten a pirate island after this incident(probably hachinoushu) thus strengthening his claim for yonko title

Coby seen to have gotten the title of hero of the marines after this incident which provided nice PR for marines.

Everybody came off with better hand than they had when they entered

John Zombie was fodder lmao.

He wasn't highlighted at all for someone to be so called once a top tier and Wang Zhi should be more or less his level.

You scale Wang Zhi based on John's Zombie

:gokulaugh:
He was a general Zombie same as Ryuuma

And obviously he was highlighted, that's why we know it's his body, also he was given a rather weak shadow unlike Ryuuma

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Oh okay. I have no problem with Koby becoming an Admiral when he’s like, 30 lmfao.

It said in a data book or some other supplementary billshit that Garp trained Kuzan. I usually don’t like referencing material that only exists to compensate for Oda’s failures as a story-teller but…it exists. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.