Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I’m not saying it’s just Zoro fans that’s why I included Shanks

Everyone does it

Do you think the people who like Zoro are wanking Rayleigh for no reason? Of course not

:suresure:

Sanji fans did the same thing to King when they thought he was gonna fight him. It’s all agenda

It’s almost impossible to tell who actually likes who because the whole fanbase has their own hidden agenda. How many people actually wank Roger/Shanks because they like them and not because Luffy’s goal is to surpass them?

If Sanji had a character his fans could use as a yard stick for his EOS power level (Zoro with Rayleigh/Mihawk and Luffy with Roger) they’d do the same thing

:jordanmf:
Half of Sanji fans are Yonko wankers as well, because wanking Yonkos over Mihawk/Admirals would make Zoro stand below the Yonkos.
However some smart Sanji fans are Admiral wankers, because wanking Admirals would mean Sanji is stronger than Yonkos/Admirals because hes damn near guaranteed to beat one EOS.

It's all Luffy, Zoro or Sanji agenda. Very few people like characters for what they are.

Reading comprehension left the chat it seems. BB was about to kill Boa and with that 2 of his commanders. When Ray jumped in he disappeared.
Bb didn't want to risk believing her in case she turned everyone else into stone aswell

Yes rayleigh who admitted to being weaker than bb would have been able to defeat both bb and ssg

:suresure:even Perosperodeserves his bounty
He actually has better feats than Mihawk against high tiers/vets

:milaugh:
Empty bounties : Croco, Mihawk,
No actual feats to back it up

WG sending VAs + fodders after yonko level mihawk while they sent SSG + VAs
No admiral proposed to go after Mihawk

When admirals admits they can't go to wano if kaido is there, they can only try to stop Kaido and BM from meeting up

Not really caesar is his smile fruits and gases
Judge his cloning, raidsuits, and exoskeleton
Queen himself and viruses
We just saw that all the smiles were useless with the only exception of Momo's fruit.
SSG literally cloned younger warlords with lunarian genes no need for exo or raidsuits.
Queen is a pacifista shooting lasers.... Viruses are garbage against any serious opponent, the raid proved that besides the fodders nobody had a problem.

I will accept Mihawk > admirals or equal to Yonko/ FA when he gets actual legit feats
You know he will deep down. Everyone knows.

Why deny the actual portrayal until it's shoved in your face, then? Why fatten the L we all know is coming, man?

Oda doesn't explicitly put Mihawk in same statements as Yonkos over and over again for no reason.

He wouldn't give Mihawk 3.6B bounty while having nothing under his command and no strong, powerful crew nor territories for no reason.

Just give it up. People will laugh and shittalk for a couple days, but ultimately everyone will respect you a lot more if you just accept reality being shoved in your face lol

Just running around ignoring everything while asking for feats for character who has been in 0 serious combat against anyone worth their salt yet. Come on. Now that's ass behavior.

See what I mean? That’s what everyone does

Do you think you see Luffy fans in the Roger threads saying “Roger > All” for no reason? It’s cause that’s his EOS goal

Roger is barely a character (like Mihawk/Shanks) yet people will fellate him for agenda purposes

Shit, you’ll probably see Erkan hyping Wang Zhi to Admiral+ level next week

:kobeha:
Wang Zhi actually > Old Ray if Teach needs help
While Teach doesn't even hype Ray lol

See what I mean? That’s what everyone does

Do you think you see Luffy fans in the Roger threads saying “Roger > All” for no reason? It’s cause that’s his EOS goal

Roger is barely a character (like Mihawk/Shanks) yet people will fellate him for agenda purposes

Shit, you’ll probably see Erkan hyping Wang Zhi to Admiral+ level next week

:kobeha:
I am being as honest as possible mihawk is by far my favorite character IN one Piece

Oda can kill off Zoro for all I care.

You know he will deep down. Everyone knows.

Why deny the actual portrayal until it's shoved in your face, then? Why fatten the L we all know is coming, man?

Oda doesn't explicitly put Mihawk in same statements as Yonkos over and over again for no reason.

He wouldn't give Mihawk 3.6B bounty while having nothing under his command and no strong, powerful crew nor territories for no reason.

Just give it up. People will laugh and shittalk for a couple days, but ultimately everyone will respect you a lot more if you just accept reality being shoved in your face lol
What actual portrayal? Lol

I and others already said Mihawk sword skills > or >= Shanks lol
Fact is Even vista and Ushimaru have better skills than Shanks too

We know he can't beat Young shanks and admits inferiority to sickbeard
While Yonko Shanks matches Kaido and WB
Sorry one is legit yonko level , the other has empty sword skills supremacy

its hard being a mihawk fan when people assume u like him for zoro based reason. idc about zoro my guy im a sanji stan
True I like Mihawk more than Zoro. Zoro is kinda one dimensional as a character(yea even more one dimensional than a guy with barely any panel time like Mihawk). I don't actually dislike Sanji at all just find his stans who think he is stronger than Zoro funny.

Even Sanji is a much more interesting character than Zoro though that doesn't make him better character per se.

Its kind of sad I feel like Zoro was more interesting pre-TS.

True I like Mihawk more than Zoro. Zoro is kinda one dimensional as a character(yea even more one dimensional than a guy with barely any panel time like Mihawk). I don't actually dislike Sanji at all just find his stans who think he is stronger than Zoro funny.

Even Sanji is a much more interesting character than Zoro though that doesn't make him better character per se.

Its kind of sad I feel like Zoro was more interesting pre-TS.
a visit to ryuma's grave sounds like something which could have added more layers to his character
it's a shame that oda offscreened it (if it even happened lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.