Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. He must be above Akainu at least. Kuzan the student of Garp Who failed against Akainu and Coby, the student of Garp, his best student Who succeds over Akainu.
Keep your expectations really low. I doubt Luffy will fight against Coby more than once till the eos, and probably this fight would be more of a skirmish than an all out fight.

Why don't you try reading a story instead of overanalyzing stuff Oda doesn't give half a shit about?

Do you know what Big Mom has over Wano Zoro, let alone Dressrosa Zoro? Narrative hierarchy. Simple as that. Oda isn't writing this story wanting the reader to make up measurements for power levels. He wants messages to get across, and the message puts Zoro where he belongs for any reader but the minority who thinks of him as more than a subordinate with tons of growth before getting anywhere near the great pirates of the world.
Didn't you believe Zoro wasn't gonna solo a calamity?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
We see Koby in front of the big building with Luffy's poster, with Helmeppo close to him

Then we see Boa in front the same building with lot of marine and pirates turned into stone, helmeppo included (in another panel)
Don't let other gaslight into by claiming Koby wasn't even on the same area as Hancock and he only joined later. He was. she simply failed to petrify him @Ssg super suit coby
The fact that you have to explain this in such detail for someone people to understand what actually happened is sad.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
nik-chud
that just shows BB isn’t a final villain material and even zolo will just fight another YC1 level opponent Shiryu on BB’s arc
I was telling you that Rupee's opponents arent that impressive the whole time... Why didnt you believe me? :kriwhat:
And no, Gintoki-chin, Shiryu is a YC2. :goyea:

Absolutely not. He must be above Akainu at least. Kuzan the student of Garp Who failed against Akainu and Coby, the student of Garp, his best student Who succeds over Akainu.
Coby will reach admiral level only after a timeskip in the OP epilogue.

Everything else would be nonsense and Oda knows that.

In the regular timeline he will be VA level at best during the final war.

But that was not what was implied. It was implied that both Roger and Garp nearly fought to death many times. That is not the same as the one you suggested.
Depends on when nearly killing happened and was Roger in his prime.

Garp as hype but Rayleigh simply has better hype.

At the moment I am more leaning towards Roger/Whitebeard/Rayleigh > Garp > Shiki/Sengoku
But Garp might be up there as well idk

black bao attacks bao's crew,
black mihawk attacks black beard,
somehow BB chokes hancock and its like the clones were forgotten

Narrations out yet to describe this clusterfuck of events?

Status
Not open for further replies.