One Piece Chapter 1060 "Luffy's Dream"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I don’t think that attack is simply lightning for people to compare it with Enel’s powers
It feels more like light or laser
I agree multiple beams (stronger than what Kizaru can use)
Post automatically merged:

Zoro scared of Navy HQ :kuzanshut:

And how is physically erasing an island erasing it from mentally existing it? The island is known to people outside of the island.
not scarred but aint going like a clown there, he need to have a good reason(which they dont have now). Navy HQ aint jokes...not like Cry Mom for example

Aces example in this situation was wrong. He was pirate had his won ambition and adventure. But Vivi is not pirate and not on any adventure. Her father is killed and is kidnapped.
Luffy wants to rescue her is right thinking and he should do that as her friend.
However Zoro was also right to stop them to go to Alabasta or at Mj. They don't even know her whereabouts...and Mj is not anies Lobby.

Imu wiping out Lulusia reminded me of what happened to the God Valley that was mentioned to have vanished without a trace

And we know that the purpose of the battle from the government side was to protect the Celestial Dragons

With Xebec having the ambition to become King of the World(Imu's current title), broke too many taboos that the government wanted to hide

So i wonder if one of those taboos was the fact that Xebec probably knew Imu's existence and wanted to overthrow him

And Imu seeing Xebec as a threat, with all the secrets he discovered decided to wipe out Xebec and god valley's entire existence

It also explains why Blackbeard(who is among Imu's targets) is seen as a threat by Imu

The Xebec plot suddenly got much more interesting after this chapter :shocking:
The fact that kaidou's flashback didn't even reveal a bit from rocks and god valley made it obvious for me that god valley is insane lore dump.
if imu was personally in god valley and that was the reason rocks raided the place then that flashback will be juicy ah

B

Ballel

Im pretty sure bonny was sent by kuma to the same island the strawhats are going to, but in the way the bubble hit that eddie current thing and she got stuck.
i feel like maybe vivi was with her too but in another bubble and she missed the current and got through to the island.
They were talking about how this phenomenon occurs when very hot water makes contact with very cold water.
Bonney came from a n island with warm weather then