Status
Not open for further replies.
From redon on Pirate King forums:

Something gigantic appears above the island, above the clouds (we can't see it). It starts shooting laser beams (or something similar) over the island, producing a huge explosion in the form of a sphere. But the sphere is the product of the impact of the laser beams on the island.

Although it is not confirmed in the chapter, I think it is clear that Imu controls the Ancient Weapon "Uranus", which is a kind of flying ship capable of destroying entire islands.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Calm down, it's not confirmed yet. Sanji isn't mocking his dream. It's the last thing he'd wanna do. He's just teasing him because he probably said something stupid.
Noo

Oda will draw parallel between Roger and Luffy and even JoyBoy

Roger failed to accomplish something after becoming PK and to achieve that he surrendered to start Great Pirate era.

Luffy could have similar dream coz of Nika stuffs (doesn't make sense why) and it seems so impossible or daunting that Sanji kind of felt that's luffy is gone insane and thus the reaction and him asking chopper to examine Luffy's brain

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

From redon on Pirate King forums:

Something gigantic appears above the island, above the clouds (we can't see it). It starts shooting laser beams (or something similar) over the island, producing a huge explosion in the form of a sphere. But the sphere is the product of the impact of the laser beams on the island.

Although it is not confirmed in the chapter, I think it is clear that Im controls the Ancient Weapon "Uranus", which is a kind of flying ship capable of destroying entire islands.
So Maxim?

Status
Not open for further replies.