Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Sounds like a great chapter. Luffy's dream getting offscreened is annoying, but that's Oda's modus operandi.

We are probably going to see every straw hat having flashback to this moment when they get into their respective fights against BBP. May be Zoro will finally understand what Luffy meant, Sanji will learn to respect it, yada yada. Unless the next page already resolves it.

Carrot is in the mud but next island is winter island and Bonney is spelled like Bunny kinda Sus if you ask me but I don't want to look too much into that. I'm gonna assume we got packed by Lolda and we won't have a tenth member unless Bonney joins although it doesn't have high chances

Yeah, it's not clear exactly what Doflamingo does and doesn't know at this point, but it's certainly enough for the Gorosei or Imu to want him killed in Impel Down. I does make it incredibly likely that Doflamingo will be a major player, probably in the near future.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Carrot is in the mud but next island is winter island and Bonney is spelled like Bunny kinda Sus if you ask me but I don't want to look too much into that. I'm gonna assume we got packed by Lolda and we won't have a tenth member unless Bonney joins although it doesn't have high chances
Vivi will join

Redon wont be posting a full summary this week as raws have already started coming out. He will just clarify things if someone has any questions

He says that every week and then stil posts the summary lol

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
Yeah, it's not clear exactly what Doflamingo does and doesn't know at this point, but it's certainly enough for the Gorosei or Imu to want him killed in Impel Down. I does make it incredibly likely that Doflamingo will be a major player, probably in the near future.
Pls, Mingo got an arc dedicated to him and he stole many panels

Status
Not open for further replies.