Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

Reading the chapter is pretty mild. 5/10 at best.
Luffy's dream offscreened for no reason, Zoro being a retard and claiming that Vivi can deal with the WG alone, Caribou (the rat) on the sunny for the plot point later. This first part could be removed with no issues.
The part with Imu is just to show part of her power and that Sabo was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Considering that Vivre cards exist and no Rev got concerned, the plot of him ''dying'' is just a waste of time.
The end is good just because of the fact they mentioned Tama. I hope that we don't get a new Punk Hazard with the SH in shota/loli forms but it seems likely with this setup and Oda's style of comedy.
With all the chapters the chance of Vivi being with Sabo is low. Either she is in the new island with J.B, a prisoner of the WG or with a third party that will be called THAT PERSON and appears in a silhouette 100 chapters from now.
Well now I'm certain that the SH will go to THAT PLACE. Is the only possible solution, after all.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Imu actually being playing 4d chess all this time

2 countries can read the ponyglyphs
1 closed off and it's only the Shogun who can
1 they wiped out

Balance of power has been keeping the great pirate era in check

The fact is if wb didn't crash on wano even Roger doesn't find the one piece
Post automatically merged:

Brother the WG have the power of ERASING Islands they don't need Yonkou to stomp fodder pirates lmao :suresure:
By that logic why don't they just erase the world since pirates come from all over it

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I doubt that tbh. If they could've just erased the Yonko, they would've done it. Here I wouldn't by that "they don't due it for the sake of balance". That argument is BS. The Yonko control large parts of the new world, with each having the potential to become the Pirate King, with the WG allowing Roger to conquer the grand line, find Laugh Tale and start the age of piracy. Imu is pissed at both Luffy and Blackbeard, the Gorosei ask whether it's worth angering Kaido even if Joyboy's awakening is possible, and it was said that the WG couldn't stop angry Red Hair Pirates.

Hence I say chill with the Imu hype. Obviously, Imu is incredibly powerful if he is Uranus himself, but there are limitations to his powers. He cannot just subjugate the entire world. Hence the world is largely controlled by pirates, hence the Gorosei themselves say that they cannot conquer Wano.
I disagree strongly with this assessment.

You're conflating:
  • The World Government
  • The Gorosei
  • Imu sama
And equivocating between them. I don't think that's a sensible operationalisation.

To clarify for you:
  • Neither the World Government nor the Gorosei have the power to erase islands from history
    • Only Imu sama has that power
  • Neither the World Government nor the Gorosei obliterated Lulusia
    • It was Imu sama that did that

The World Government does not control the "erase islands from history" power, and they have no influence over the person that does control that power. So all your speculations are irrelevant.

Imu only erases islands when Imu makes a deliberate decision to erase said island.

It was Imu that erased God's Valley and Rocks from history.

Let me clear up the relationship between the Gorosei and Imu for you:
  • The Gorosei are not the ones who decide which islands to erase
  • The Gorosei do not give Imu advice
  • The Gorosei do not tell Imu what to do
  • The Gorosei just follow Imu's instructions
    • Absent her explicit instructions, they otherwise control the world according to their whims

Imu is pissed at both Luffy and Blackbeard, the Gorosei ask whether it's worth angering Kaido even if Joyboy's awakening is possible, and it was said that the WG couldn't stop angry Red Hair Pirates.
And yet, Imu was most concerned about Shirahoshi not Luffy or Blackbeard. Imu may be annoyed at Luffy/Blackbeard, but they still consider Shirahoshi to be a superior threat. Luffy/Blackbeard just aren't that big a concern as far as Imu is concerned.

The other Emperors do not even register on their radar.

Hence I say chill with the Imu hype. Obviously, Imu is incredibly powerful if he is Uranus himself, but there are limitations to his powers. He cannot just subjugate the entire world. Hence the world is largely controlled by pirates, hence the Gorosei themselves say that they cannot conquer Wano.
This is mistaken for reasons I explained already.

Tl;Dr: the Gorosei cannot obliterate Wano nor request Imu to do it.

And as far as Imu is concerned, the greatest threat is not any pirate but Shirahoshi (an Ancient Weapon).

But even before Roger found the One Piece, there were several big names fighting each other. With Roger ultimately conquering the Grand Line and starting the age of piracy, with the WG allowing it. Which also kinda means that the WG has no authority over that island.

Why would Garp and Roger have to team up to fight the Rocks Pirates, to "protect the Celestials". Just throw a lightning blast and eradicate them all, instead of eradicating the remains after the fight (with the Yonko seemingly getting away unharmed).
... because "protecting" the celestials is different from vaporizing them with a space nuke

In balance for what lmao? The Yonkou are still the most powerful pirates in the world and the closest to the One Piece.
Whitebeard could have gone to Laugh Tale if he ever woke up a day feeling like it, how is that maintaining any balance? Stop being stupid.

Fodder pirates means nothing to WG and there is no balance maintained there. You guys are just pushing some stupid agendas and looking pretty dumb while doing it
In Balance to keep anyone from reaching the OP. WB couldn't reach Laugh tale because neither did he have the knowledge how to get there nor did he have all RP's nor was he down to go after Kaido or BM to get it.

The Yonkou are in a deadlock and as long as BM and Kaido kept guarding the RP's, no pirate would've managed to reach the final island and reveal the truth about the government, the very same truth Ohara was close to deciphering before the Navy intervened.

So yes. The Balance has always been a thing since post Roger's era.

I don't feel I'm looking dumb tbh.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Brother the WG have the power of ERASING Islands they don't need Yonkou to stomp fodder pirates lmao :suresure:
No, only Imu has that power and only the Gorosei know of Imu's existence.

And even then, the Gorosei can't ask Imu to erase islands, Imu makes that decision on its own.

Status
Not open for further replies.