Status
Not open for further replies.
Imu has powers to control the weather . No wonder dragon is most wanted the perfect counterpart .

Untill I get the panel it's hard to figure out but it makes sense dragon remained untraceable because his powers are counterpart to imu.

Imo no wonder doffy wanted this power I suppose this is the power of national treasure .

Akainu semms to have grudges with Dragon, killed Sabo brother, Akainu saying his Magma consumes even Fire, all this and Sabo have Mera Mera, what issues Sabo has with Imu? Only one's from WG core that Sabo want to kill is CD.

Akainu killed Ace in Luffy eyes, but actually Luffy has more grudge with BB about Ace then Akainu.
Akainu say to luffy as dragon son and he is literally chasing after him ignoring Blackbeard stuff. Akainu didn’t even mention sabo he literally hate luffy the most .

magma fs fire is already end already between Akainu and Ace, meaning sabo lose And need saving from luffy .

IMU is guy who rule world government which revolutionary people are planing over thrown people who control world government. French Revolution kill royals like king to overthrow government . Sabo and his friends are literally declaring war on celestial dragons , not admirals or marine forces. They want to avoid fight with them because they are not true enemies.

Luffy ache his scar angrily when jinbe mentions Akainu bec)me fleet admrial . The same luffy don’t care about Blackbeard when jinbe tell himm about Blackbeard and his crew beating Marco and his crew and become yonko. In same fishmen arc .

Status
Not open for further replies.