Status
Not open for further replies.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Anyway, I am glad for this Imu development. I hope this is a sign that BB is NOT the final villain. He may be a character-building step for Luffy (if Oda is capable). BB as a final villain would be lame as fuck. Specially, since my agenda is Shiryu is garbage.

If Luffy fights Imu, Imu will be a man. Luffy has less chance of actually fighting a woman as the final villain than Sanji hitting one.

- Sabo continues his call with dragon
- He mentions being in Lulucia Kingdom and having seen a person sitting on the empty throne
- Imu is seen with a map that has Lulucia kingdom crossed out
- In the skies of Lulucia Kingdom dark clouds start to gather and lightning is striking left and right
- An object is seen falling down from the sky onto the country
- Lulucia Kingdom is destroyed
- The straw hats meet Jewelry Bonney with a bounty of 320mil at the end of the Chapter
Nice to see Bonney coming into relevancy. 320 million's a fitting and appropriate bounty for a pre-Luffy encounter Supernova, same as Zoro's last and Hawkins'.

Im isn't messing around. A whole nuke just dropped. I can see the appeal in Im being a non-combatant and being World's Strongest through political power (sort of a World's Most Influential rather than physical might) but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see Luffy face off against the leader of the World Government in combat so I think I'd be cool with Im being both politically powerful and strength-wise.

Is Sabo still in this place cause he might mot get out unscathed? If he is there, there's always the chance he'll just conveniently be barely harmed, guess we'll see.

Hopefully Dragon makes some sort of game-plan and counter. Im's making moves, Revolutionaries should respond somehow or atleast prepare well enough. Now's a good time to prove himself (mostly to the audience) as a leader and as the protagonist's father.

Anyway, I am glad for this Imu development. I hope this is a sign that BB is NOT the final villain. He may be a character-building step for Luffy (if Oda is capable). BB as a final villain would be lame as fuck. Specially, since my agenda is Shiryu is garbage.

If Luffy fights Imu, Imu will be a man. Luffy has less chance of actually fighting a woman as the final villain than Sanji hitting one.
why not? first antagonist was a woman, alvida, final antagonist another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.