Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter 1060 Spoilers thanks to Malik from TalkOP:

- Chapter starts off with the SHs nearing an island but the island is not shown
- In a flashback, Scene shifts to Sabo talking to Revolutionaries. He informs Dragon that Cobra was assassinated by Lucci at the orders of the WG
- Vivi intervenes by saying that Alabasta might be in danger and to inform Luffy about this
- Dragon informs Sabo to contact his brother (Luffy) and ask him to meet them on an island (we don't know which)
- The scene shifts to the Gorosei who realise that Luffy and Dragon might meet soon which will be very dangerous for them as Dragon has the 4th Road Poneglyph
- Gorosei are informed by Imu that he is going to make Alabasta "disappear"
- Present time, SHs arrive at the island and Luffy says he can sense Sabo and Ivankov
My early fake spoilers were closest to real spoilers

:myman:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Letting aside if what Imu used is Uranus or not, which i also have my doubts... I'm pretty sure that Imu was the one who also destroyed God Valley and that's why is not even on the maps anymore.
That makes what Sengoku said even more sinister.

Enel was able to hear people speak about him, I bet Imu has a similar power, where if you speak ill of Imu, you get wrecked from above.

The Marines are literally the White Berets from Skypiea, and Imu is Enel/Voldemort. The Marines can't fight back against Imu, because Imu will literally blow up their homes/loved ones if they do.

Imu is the dark God of the WG and Marines, who keep them from revolting against the Celestial Dragons through the fear of overwhelming, unstoppable power (be it Uranus or some other death-star nonsense.

I LOVE THIS WRITING IT'S SO DARK AND BRILLIANT. No wonder Garp is so jaded: his son is literally fighting against God.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
If anything this chapter confirms Imu is a bum with nothing but control over an ancient weapon that has less destructive ability than the gura fruit, at best Franky + pluton final opponenet
:quest:
Or Imu himself is Uranus like Shitahoshi is Poseidon, but Imu had the immortality surgery performed on him/herself when they were young; which is how Doffy knew about the surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.