Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @solis
Wisst ihr welche Mentalität ich 0 verstehe?
Ich sage zum Beispiel "Bill Gates hat bestimmt viel dreck am Stecken und ist ein schlechter Mensch."
Andere direkt so "Hä wieso? Was sollte er davon haben????????"

Sry aber sind die dumm? Brauchen schlechte Menschen einen moralisch soliden Grund? Geld und Macht ist alles für die.
Warum will niemand glauben das Konzerne, Multimilliardäre und das System dreckig und böse sind

B

Ballel

Ich sage zum Beispiel "Bill Gates hat bestimmt viel dreck am Stecken und ist ein schlechter Mensch."

Sry aber sind die dumm? Brauchen schlechte Menschen einen moralisch soliden Grund? Geld und Macht ist alles für die.
Warum will niemand glauben das Konzerne, Multimilliardäre und das System dreckig und böse ist
Weil sie es nicht wahr haben wollen. Die wollen in ihrer Märchenwelt leben. Und einige von denen wären genauso, hätten sie diese Position.

If mihawk don’t have coc just have strong coA which it create black blade.

Coc wankers will cry and mihawk stay wining like milhawk dont need coc to become strong like shanks.

I wish zoro don’t have coc but just pure strength to combat feats.

B

Ballel

Despite how you're a little off topic and the way you typed your point like a meme from 2016, I do agree with the similarities between the people raised by former nazis and the people raised by former slave owners or just racist people in general. Even today in many parts of the rural United States there is still a lot of that ignorant racism that just gets passed down through the generations. I look forward to a day when people aren't blinded by the irrelevant differences between different peoples and are able to hate someone solely based off their actions and individual character traits.
i was just quoting some relatives

And what does the rest of the forum say that made you think most of us are Nazis? Where are these Nazis in the forum that you speak of?
There have been multiple conversations today in German, and then I saw that the forum is hosted in Germany, so I made a joke that I found hilarious involving Germans liking weiner and how most of the forum being obsessed with the villains from one piece and attributed that to them being raised by villains. If you don't think it's funny then by all means, don't laugh but I don't have any interest in your feelings on the matter. Go cry to someone else

Warum will niemand glauben das Konzerne, Multimilliardäre und das System dreckig und böse sind
Zu mir hat mal einer gesagt
"Ein ehrlicher Mensch wird nicht reich“
Denkt man etwas darüber nach ,wird einem schnell klar das Statement stimmt.

B

Ballel

Die haben mir eher ins Gewissen geredet und nicht gezwungen
Hatten nur ein paar Diskussionen aber jetzt sagen die nichts mehr. Die verstehen mich 100%
Ja ja das gab's früher bei mir auch. "Wenn du nicht wählst gibst du deine Stimme der gegnerischen Partei" hieß es dann immer.
Aber die sind doch alle Mist.:kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.