Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

this guy just sits in his office all day smoking cigars Lmfao
Hes too powerful otherwise. He would cause literal genocides. Imagine if he showed up to Sabaody instead? One Piece ends right there. Or if it was him instead of Aokiji who met the SHs too beforehand?

Oda has to make him stuck at a desk because there would be too many unavoidable deaths or some of the worst PIS/plot armour than we've seen already by far to spare people from him.

Akainu is a walking Pompeii massacre.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
We really can't call that awakening. We are still in the idea of awakening bending the nature or effecting the nature. But What I'm saying is there's no confirmed awakening for logia yet. even in the road to laugh tale 4 chapters. nothing was given for logia awakening , just paramacia and mythical zoan.
Their fight altered the weather of PH

If not awakening then what possibly could do such thing?

df users get weaker underwater
dont think their powers are necessarily negated
luffy can still stretch underwater
that because luffy is literally a rubberman which whole body can stretech even in water while boney is a normal human with abilities so when in water her body become unable to use her ability…just like buggy drown in water in earlier series…

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, it is annoying. The irony is that Luffy himself told a similar thing related to Ace. Oda killing Luffy character.
Yeah thats true! The hypocrisy and the insanely illogical, OoC behaviour and recklnessess behaviour of Luffy makes it feel like he's possessed or something.

He's not felt like Luffy for me post TS mostly so far. He has his moments but he's been frustrating to see post TS. I ADORED Luffy pre TS.

Status
Not open for further replies.