Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope instead of dedicating an arc each for Elbaf and Vegapunk, Oda lumps them together.

Like SHs reach Elbaf, solve whatever conflict is with Loki, get an info dump, and then mid-arc WG orders an SSG fleet led by Vegapunk to destroy the country. SHs rally the giants and they fend them off.

Didn't the giants destroy the gods in Norse mythology? It would fit well to see them destroy Seraphims "angels". Besides, Elbaf has the strongest army in the world, most fitting ally to fight the SSG/Marines.
I really don't think so we have enough time to strawhats to go on another adventure while the world is in a chaos.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
actually this makes more sense

they were after the island not necessarily sabo but why tho. .....
See these posts of mine:
No, Imu was already planning on erasing Lulusia Kingdom because of their rebellion:
King Seki: you will all regret this!!
When men from the Marine Headquarter arrive, every single one of you shall be punished through impalement!!!
【Lulusia Kingdom
King Seki】

Comane: Daddy let me kill them too!! I won’t forgive these losers!
【Princess Comane
Five Elders: !! Lulusia..
How…
Imu: …….

Marines: it’s one of the nations from the Eight Nation Revolution that happened recently, a perfect hideout for Sabo…
Sabo was only unlucky to get caught up in it:
Page 12
Five Elders: I see…
What an unlucky man……
No, perhaps this is fate…
The Gorosei wouldn't have said that he was just unlucky if Imu had been planning to exterminate him from the get go.

@Sentinel.
I don't think he needs conditions, but he does not do it for "shits and giggles".
(What were you thinking for "certain conditions"?)

God's Valley may have been targeted because of Rocks.

Lulusia was targeted because they partook in the Eight Nation Revolution and dethroned the royal family. Imu is making an example out of them and letting the rest of the world know what fate may await them if they decide to rebel.

Status
Not open for further replies.