Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you think of next island?. Also what do you think imu power?. I don't think they are lightining. maybe Laser beamsor maybe water with super speed or super force .even if imu has uranus it's should not be that fast. I think this is start of imu's power. Goddamn BB is really preparing . He knew about imu?. It's said He is amassing power. But i don't think he will withstand this kind of power.

Tl;Dr: the Gorosei would not have called Sabo "unlucky" if he was the intended target of Imu's attack. He's unlucky because he inadvertently got caught up in an attack that wasn't directed at him.

Hence why they said that perhaps, it might be fate.
This not only heavily nerfed Imu's feat, but also proves how disconnected Oda is from world building. A power like this should be addressed with more care, having Imu target Sabo for seeing him would make sense, but Lulusia is an irrelevant country, there are various other islands more worthy of a nuke. But yeah for now what you said makes sense. Basically this lol

I mean obviously, those are no ordinary eyes, give him incredible vision that make him being labelled as the clairvoyant or hawk eyes. Just as there are other people being born with advanced physical traits. My point is, that there is no reason in drawing a connection between Mihawk and Imu based on eye color/pupils. Mihawk, as strong as he is, is just a side character that doesn't interact much with the story and has no grand ambitions nowadays. Having connections with Imu himself wouldn't make much sense. Hence my point with those eyes not being that "special" as to be able to draw a clear connection on its own.
There is something going on with Mihawk, the way wears a cross, rides on a coffin-boat with candles on the edges, have a first name based on Dracula. Dont get surprised if he is related to the ancient nobles.

Post Timeskip Zoro with two eyes?! :strawhatock:
Well, Luffy drew Zoro with both eyes :myman:

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

So what do you think of next island?. Also what do you think imu power?. I don't think they are lightining. maybe Laser beamsor maybe water with super speed or super force .even if imu has uranus it's should not be that fast. I think this is start of imu's power. Goddamn BB is really preparing . He knew about imu?. It's said He is amassing power. But i don't think he will withstand this kind of power.
Imu has power to control weather that's why whole grand line is in mess

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Imu seems to command lightning powers vastly superior to Enel's own.

Lulusia was instantly disintegrated, while Enel needed a lot more time to fail to destroy Skypiea.

It's either a weather fruit (but why would it's lightning be so much more powerful than the actual lightning fruit?) or a very powerful weapon.

Also important to note that Imu's attack created sea quakes and caused a tsunami.

Last edited:
This not only heavily nerfed Imu's feat, but also proves how disconnected Oda is from world building. A power like this should be addressed with more care, having Imu target Sabo for seeing him would make sense, but Lulusia is an irrelevant country, there are various other islands more worthy of a nuke. But yeah for now what you said makes sense. Basically this lol
There has to be a deeper reason as to why Lulusia was targetted. Perhaps they had information on the Void Century? Surely it wasn't just because Imu was bored?!

@K!NG HARA$H!MA man easily milked feats out of one of the most neglected top tiers.

Number 1: Continuous wind no matter where he goes (There isn't a panel outside where he's without wind), sign of either strong active CoC or continuous active DF which is unheard so far.

Number 2: Wind change on the scale that causes a change in the weather, having it active continuously (as mentioned in #1), with the scale being on island level+:

Chapter 98 page 3 - Nami notices the air change suddenly

Chapter 99 page 2 - The weather of the island had gone from partly cloudy to dark clouds in the eastern part of the island within couple of minutes of the whole luffy execution thing

Chapter 99 page 7 - within couple minutes again, the excuetion area that was partly cloudy at start of the chapter was now being covered by the dark clouds, with the wind now intensifying

Chapter 99 page 14 - by now the entire island + a vast amount of the area around the island were covered in dark clouds

Chapter 100 page 1 - Dragon enters with intense wind around him

Chapter 100 page 25 - Wind intensified even more when Dragon gets near Smoker

Chapter 100 page 27 - He creates a wind blast within the already active wind that was effecting the weather, casually.

Chapter 100 page 28 - Ending scene for Dragon, ending with more intense wind around him.

Only other person who can cause a storm casually like that is another top tier named Big Mom, which is caused by Zeus & Prometheus.

Number 3: Wind Blast of high scale

One of the most overlooked large scale attack

It blasted away such an area that it made characters look like little ants.

Those people being in middle of the area impacted by that wind blast, but that area of where the people were is still a long distance away from where Dragon's ship was, with more than half that area to the ship being behind them as well, that is insane distance:

We then see Dragon standing there casually with his arms crossed on the ship talking to ivankov as the people run towards the ship, implying the wind blast was done casually

I don't know of anybody other than a top tier who has shown an attack on such scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.