Status
Not open for further replies.
Who'll Luffy be fighting when he confronts Imu then?

It can't be Sakazuki (Imu > Gorosei > Kong > Sakazuki > Admirals in hierarchy). If Imu sama is not a direct fighter, they need powerful bodyguards for Luffy to fight.

The World Government is a separate faction/adversary from Navy HQ.
Yeah Akainu is out of the question, he's neither a D, neither a CD, final villain - someone with ties to the ancient past, it's gonna involve Imu, Gorosei, D Clan members, and their allies.

You have got to be fucking kidding me lmfao

Imu can obliterate fucking islands by opening his eyes wide,

And you still have retards like “but 1v1 power though”

Lmfaoooooo, this fandom is such a fucking joke man
Well, take the other two ancient weapons. Shirahoshi summoning sea kings and Pluton being a battle ship. We have yet to understand how Uranus works (even if Im is Uranus). Is it Imu descending punishment from the heavens (king of the heavens) like Poseidon is the king of the seas and Pluton is the King of the lands (well, technically Pluton is sailing on the sea, but it operates on the ground level). Or is it Im who can utilize that power from his very body like a Devil Fruit.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet, even though obviously I always said that Imu has to be powerful at times others thought he would be the second Spandam.

Yeah, Imu is definitely Uranus. This would explain why he didn’t care about Luffy or Blackbeard but did want to kill Shirahoshi, as she has power that can rival his while no non-Ancient Weapon can match this strength:

Also, Zoro objectively more scared of picking a fight with Navy HQ than he was of picking a fight with two Yonko, lmfao

@Blackbeard @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Chrono @AkainuTheGrimReaper @kurwa @Extravlad @MarineHQ @Sentinel @silverfire @scoobie3 @ShishioIsBack @Cinera
Don't let this silhouetted cunt intimidate you.

According to the wise words of Sengoku and Tsuru, Gura can destroy the world, and we know the world is bigger than a mere island. Akainu scales to this by default since he clashed evenly with Gura.

Conclusion: World-level BB and Akainu > island-level Im.

Well, take the other two ancient weapons. Shirahoshi summoning sea kings and Pluton being a battle ship. We have yet to understand how Uranus works (even if Im is Uranus). Is it Imu descending punishment from the heavens (king of the heavens) like Poseidon is the king of the seas and Pluton is the King of the lands (well, technically Pluton is sailing on the sea, but it operates on the ground level). Or is it Im who can utilize that power from his very body like a Devil Fruit.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions just yet, even though obviously I always said that Imu has to be powerful at times others thought he would be the second Spandam.
He is definitely the most powerful villain in one piece right now.

I think luffy alone cannot beat him this time he might need dragon's help.

I assume Pluton is not gonna be just a ship of destruction neither - it's probably gonna have it's own spirit too like the sunny/merry, but more visible.

Perhaps Imu is Uranu's spirit if it's a flying ship superior to Maxim.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Itd be Akainu. Kong is irrelevant and the Gorosei arent fighters like Emu either.
  1. It's not clear that Imu is not actually a fighter
  2. Kong is a former Fleet Admiral
  3. Kong is the current Commander in Chief of the World Government
    • He is Sakazuki's boss
    • He is in charge of pall other World Government military resources

I think Sakazuki is very unlikely as:
  1. He is not even aware of Imu's existence
  2. He resides at Navy HQ while Imu sama resides in Marygeoise

You're failing to appreciate the fact that the World Government and Navy HQ are actually different factions.

Who'll Luffy be fighting when he confronts Imu then?

It can't be Sakazuki (Imu > Gorosei > Kong > Sakazuki > Admirals in hierarchy). If Imu sama is not a direct fighter, they need powerful bodyguards for Luffy to fight.

The World Government is a separate faction/adversary from Navy HQ.
Authority does not have anything to do with matchups. The Gorosei are weaker than Akainu and Kong is an 80+ year old retired former FA. Luffy has the connection and history with Akainu, so yes, Luffy will defeat Akainu after then he goes to defeat Imu. Who says everything has to happen at the exact same time ?

Yeah Akainu is out of the question, he's neither a D, neither a CD, final villain - someone with ties to the ancient past, it's gonna involve Imu, Gorosei, D Clan members, and their allies.
How can we say that when we know next to nothing about the man ?
Their allies are the Navy. They have no other fighting force at their disposal.

The crew MUST defeat the Navy before they can attack the holy land.
@Cinera

Status
Not open for further replies.