Status
Not open for further replies.
No they won't. Navy and WG will exist even after EOS. Dragon himself said that we need to Change the govt not defeat them. And navy obviously is a force which is required because in the end Pirates are the ones doing bad things and Navy is mostly keeping the peace.
They must be defeated otherwise you can't reach the Holy land. The Navy's duty is to protect the CD on top. If you sneak in a couple individuals, fine, but if you want to bring a force a confrontation with the Navy is a must.
The Navy will be reformed and guided by a proper Fleet Admiral after its defeat.

in my opinion pluton is a giant turtle
Pluton is a battle ship. Built by shipwrights of Water 7 in the past.
Post automatically merged:

They must be defeated otherwise you can't reach the Holy land.
We just saw Revo do that. They did not beat really defeat the Navy. Just a normal obstacle fight course as usual which marines play the part of. We won't have Marineford type battle happening against Navy with SHs.

His writing seemed 'good' after the break but really he was just giving us flashbacks to the end if Wano, and being better than the end of wano before the break isn't really hard.
Now that we're moving on towards the next arc Oda is doing the same mistakes again: reaction faces, offpanelling of crucial events, fake deaths, recycling of plotlines and of course silhouettes.

Oda should publish monthly.
Yeah. Try telling that to 85% of the fandom... :whitepress:

Imu, Gorosei, Blackbeard as villains in importance>>>>Akainu and other admirals.

Blackbeard is a D and the first to break the df rule, already far more important than Akainu automatically.
And you still don't get the point. Akainu and Blackbeard have different roles. BB is Luffy's main pirate fight for the Throne while Akainu is Luffy's main Marine fight. People can run from it as much as they want, the scar is there for eveyone to see and it connects them.

Akainu fighting Luffy does not invalidate Imu's role. Lol at the Gorosei, those fuckers will be beaten by the other crew members i reckon.

So damn baseless. Imu is more important than any antagonist. Again, who says Akainu and Imu need to be defeated at the exact same time?

The Crew defeats the Navy before going on to beat Imu, simple as that.

Akainu is definitely not just an Admiral lol. RN there's nothing making BB special either.
But the Marine is an important asset of the WG itself, arguably most of its military might comes from it, with the 3 admirals being said to be the WG's strongest military force. I don't see a scenario in which the Marines and the WG itself are treated as two different entities, as in "first they battle the Marines and the admirals, after that comes the WG".

Luffy already became Joyboy and has his foot at the door of Raftel after all. So you might argue that first comes blackbeard, then comes the entire WG. In my opinion, after scuffling with Akainu, Sabo will take the fight, just as Ace tried to come in between Luffy and Akainu but was too weak. Sabo will replicate that scenario, this time however by being able to stand up to Akainu.

Even though the Revos target the Celestials, it is obvious that the hidden god Im will fight his nemesis Joyboy.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I’ll only be ok with it if Dragon is one who saves everyone
No way he could have made it in time. He was in Kamabakka
If he controls the Wind. Idk maybe.

He needs hype that’s all I’m saying
IMO it's straight up bad writing for the final villain to completely fail at their objective in their first flex of power.

What would be the point? You'd completely destroy Imu's threat factor before they even become an adversary.

You shouldn't sacrifice the threat factor of the Big Bad to hype up a random Top Tier ally.

We just saw Revo do that. They did not beat really defeat the Navy. Just a normal obstacle fight course as usual which marines play the part of. We won't have Marineford type battle happening against Navy with SHs.
If you want to take down the CD a few individuals won't suffice. As it stands, the main force of the Goverment which is the Navy needs to be defeated otherwise beating the CD is useless.

Let's say Imu and the Gorosei fall, what then?
Will Akainu be voted out of office ?

His writing seemed 'good' after the break but really he was just giving us flashbacks to the end if Wano, and being better than the end of wano before the break isn't really hard.
Now that we're moving on towards the next arc Oda is doing the same mistakes again: reaction faces, offpanelling of crucial events, fake deaths, recycling of plotlines and of course silhouettes.

Oda should publish monthly.
Oda should write light novels instead and give more info with better story.

Let's say Imu and the Gorosei fall, what then?
Will Akainu be voted out of office ?
The Fleet Admiral isn't important in the grand scheme of things. Admirals and the Fleet Admiral are replaceable and don't affect the structure behind. The Gorosei himself said that Akainu is just the outer face and that his value is worth less then zero.

If you want to take down the CD a few individuals won't suffice. As it stands, the main force of the Goverment which is the Navy needs to be defeated otherwise beating the CD is useless.
No one is going to beat the entire CDs, they are just typical Nobels nothing else. And why Navy needs to be defeated? Navy is not going down. They will stay and follow the rule of new WG which is not under ELders/Imu/CDs influence that's all. Navy will just be an obstacle like it always does thats all.

But the Marine is an important asset of the WG itself, arguably most of its military might comes from it, with the 3 admirals being said to be the WG's strongest military force. I don't see a scenario in which the Marines and the WG itself are treated as two different entities, as in "first they battle the Marines and the admirals, after that comes the WG".
Just based on their location you can see how it logically goes down. The Navy, the shield of the Holy land will be defeated before the final fight on the Holy land will erupt. The Final war won't happen in a single place at the same time with all parties present.
That's also part of the reason why the Navy must be defeated, it signals the end of the CD as stated before their power and status was mostly uphold by them.

Luffy already became Joyboy and has his foot at the door of Raftel after all. So you might argue that first comes blackbeard, then comes the entire WG. In my opinion, after scuffling with Akainu, Sabo will take the fight, just as Ace tried to come in between Luffy and Akainu but was too weak. Sabo will replicate that scenario, this time however by being able to stand up to Akainu.

Even though the Revos target the Celestials, it is obvious that the hidden god Im will fight his nemesis Joyboy.
And i don't go against all that. It stands as a fact that Luffy and Akainu have built up, the scar is undeniable proof. Hell, Imu rn is going after Sabo more than Akainu.
I feel like people just don't want for that matchup to happen because power levels.

And you still don't get the point. Akainu and Blackbeard have different roles. BB is Luffy's main pirate fight for the Throne while Akainu is Luffy's main Marine fight. People can run from it as much as they want, the scar is there for eveyone to see and it connects them.

Akainu fighting Luffy does not invalidate Imu's role. Lol at the Gorosei, those fuckers will be beaten by the other crew members i reckon.
Don't care about your admiral boner

Imu - potential final boss trope with the highest order of the world bowing to him, casually wiping out an island (whether he has Uranus or uses it, the details remains to be seen but already far more important than Akainu)
Blackbeard - D Clan, a threat to Imu, the only known character who hase broken the df rule, literally Luffy but if he was Evil.
Gorosei - bowing to Imu, might act as his potential personal guards, Highest class od World Nobles, Calamity equiavelnts to Imu if he becomes final boss.

All three groups with ties to the void century

Akainu has nothing unique to him for a final boss trope. The only thing he has is Luffy's scars, but Sabo is for that, not enough to close the series in a finale compared to the other groups above mentioned.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Imu, Gorosei, Blackbeard as villains in importance>>>>Akainu and other admirals.

Blackbeard is a D and the first to break the df rule, already far more important than Akainu automatically.
Akainy even becoming a subordinate of imu when he was revealed which pushed him down the ladder of importance even more:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.