Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I missing something, where is this smoker hype stuff coming from?
Because Smoker is the best marine.

he's a way better version of what Oda is trying to make Coby seem to be at times.

It's like DBZ where Toriyama tried to make Piccolo the rival for Goku but most of the fans wanted Vegeta.

Because Smoker is the best marine.

he's a way better version of what Oda is trying to make Coby seem to be at times.

It's like DBZ where Toriyama tried to make Piccolo the rival for Goku but most of the fans wanted Vegeta.
Koby is cool, Blackbeard captured him for some reason.

Koby is like Gohan rather than Piccolo, Vegeta is Kidd, tsundere, and always inferior.

Bogard

You can't win
I wonder if all the Seraphims are currently in the island since they belong to Vegapunk. If it's the case, we might know their number, and the rest of the Chibi-bukais

Maybe Zoro might even run across Chibi-hawk lol

the girl claiming to be vegapunk is probably a cyborg or a robot. i kinda like the strawhats divided in some way so everybody can get more spotlight, but i would have preferred franky to go with luffy’s group, cause this is obviously the (short) arc where he should shine the most
Sanji and Franky's group will meet Vegapunk.

Luffy will meet the damsel as usual, connect with her....and also meet up with the Marines to find out what happened with Coby.

Status
Not open for further replies.