Status
Not open for further replies.
If we dont get some df revelation/explanation then this probably mini arc is not interesting at all.
Who tf cares about science in a shonen manga. The best science thing so far are the Seraphim and this is based on other people, besides that everyone who uses science as a powerup is pretty much boring.

Best case scenario is to set a fight against BB given Helmeppo's request.
Oda said a "certain scientist" will explain the complex science behind devil fruits, implying that there are more things we don't know about devil fruits so, I think that's interesting.

1. The reach is amazing
2. Bb has zero ties with smoker
3 smoker will fight a titanic captain
4. Aoiji will help luffy escape.
5. Coby and luffy will fight bb
SMOKER GREATNESS COMING

:steef:

BLACKBEARD AND COBY BEST FRIENDS

BLACKBEARD IS A PIRATE THAT'S ALL THE REASON SMOKER NEEDS AND NOT TO MENTION IS WEAKER UNDERLING IS IN TROUBLE

YA'LL READY FOR GOD'S VALLEY 2.0 SMOKER AND LUFFY BABY

:funky:

Bogard

You can't win
-a Marine base is located near the island, the PH kids, Tashigi and some SWORD members are there
Nice Tashigi is back

:moonwalk:

I'm liking the start of this arc. It has potential, with Vegapunk and his genius scientism finally being introduced, potentially with Mads, more infos on the Seraphims as well as good old heads like Smoker, Tashigi, Helmeppo

And judging by the introduction, it'd probably be a short arc, as a refreshing arc after the yonko saga, a little bit like Zou was after Dressrosa, and Oda's short arcs are usually the best because they are straight to the point with important infos being revealed

Can't wait :shocking:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda said a "certain scientist" will explain the complex science behind devil fruits, implying that there are more things we don't know about devil fruits so, I think that's interesting.
Even oda doesn't know the complex science behind dfs and haki lmao

Thats exactly what i said mate. If Vegapunk dont go into detail about the DF his "science" is boring like all the other scientists from the verse. Its clear that its a set up arc without serious fights, maybe some skirmishes against Seraphim & SWORD members and we move on asap i hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.