Status
Not open for further replies.
We've already seen that vegapunk was working on artificial df, did you forget the pink dragon? Vegapunk is more likely to find a way to do what the vinsmokes did but better. And my better I mean altering humans without the use of some lame super suit or loss of emotion since there are already the pacifistas that simply follow orders without emotion. Honestly I can't see why you would want to see a bunch of cringy super suits. It makes more sense for oda to have vegapunk power people up without him having to change their entire design with super suits unless he just wants to get lazy with his art for the final saga and draw everyone with the same suits to save time on the details
1. Already wrote a theory on this before. The human being you are referring i stated to be coby. Failed experiment from vegapunk that happened to have pink hair like momo fruit so he deemed the experiment kobh a failure

2. Make better vinsmokes and then what? That is vastly inferior to what the Seraphim are. They are augmented, have genes of previous others, and have devil fruit like ability without a devil fruit. What yoi are asking for is an even weaker version of what vegapunk has already made. Hence why the only step up would be added what you stated and having more powerful super suits that can be coated in seatone,

Yeah for real, I'm already salty as the seven seas over how Blackbeard pirates are getting treated after over a decade of waiting too.

Oda's cult magic/brainwashing has got them good tbh.

I couldnt have phrased it better than you there, about the return on investment and how Oda is wasting our time and ruining our hopes.

Honestly same, I could rant so hard and have done before on the Revs, especially Dragon too. Idk what to expect from them anymore but Oda is legit torturing Sabo fans now, its sadistic. Dragon fans/hypers in their own way too.

I remember how Kubo got clowned mega hard for doing this but its hilariously timid and harmless compared to what Oda has been doing:

A single page just for that in Bleach lol^.

When you spam close-up panels in every page lol

I TOLD YA'LL SMOKER AND LUFFY GOING TO SAVE COBY!

:steef:

GET READY FOR THE POWER CREEP OF THE CENTURY FOR MY BOY SMOKER HE'S GOING TO BE YC1 + IN POWER

:finally:

#MAKEVICEADMIRALSGREATAGAIN

kingufy
Post automatically merged:

It makes literally zero sense for the marines to have Vegapunk stationed on one of the islands in the New World were pirates go by. Why would you leave your mvp this unprotected
He's protected by Smoker

:cheers:

If we dont get some df revelation/explanation then this probably mini arc is not interesting at all.
Who tf cares about science in a shonen manga. The best science thing so far are the Seraphim and this is based on other people, besides that everyone who uses science as a powerup is pretty much boring.

Best case scenario is to set a fight against BB given Helmeppo's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.