Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are 100% trolling about Black Blade Green Bull but it doesn't help your agenda at all.
You enemy is Yonkotards not Zoro fans and by saying Green Bull has black blade you are just downplaying Mihawk..not winning any battles against Shanks fans @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

If Green Bull truly turns out to have a real black blade it would essentially destroy its value because a Mere admiral has one.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Finally, finally. It has been approximately 7 years since Smoker and Tashigi appeared in the manga. The longest stretch in which they haven’t shown up. I’ve theorized it’s been for a big purpose involving Vegapunk and their next introduction will be taking action against the Government.

Now it’s time to see it in action. And Zoro and the captain. Their reunion is imminent. No more distractions, no more absences. Let’s go!

Can't wait for Zoro vs Helmeppo rematch
And hel will be the second strongest enemy
Umm lol if Seraphim replaced Mihawk then why do Marines have their panties in the bunch shitting bricks like little pussies putting Yonko level bounty on Mihawk alone ready to pay anyone 4 billion who can get rid of Mihawk for them when they can just send Seraphim

This is called falling as Low as Sanjitards when your ability to reason gets deplete so bad you can't even add up 1 + 1 and make 2

Oh stalling by a commander is bad now?

Last I check a commander was using an Admiral as a soccer ball and did the whole Pele on his ass
Kizaru cut by old Ray sent flying by Marco
Akoji hurt by jozu
Akuinu stalled by croc
Greenbum almost killed by momo
But mihawk monologuing while looking at luffy is worse to them :choppawhat:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Umm lol if Seraphim replaced Mihawk then why do Marines have their panties in the bunch shitting bricks like little pussies putting Yonko level bounty on Mihawk alone ready to pay anyone 4 billion who can get rid of Mihawk for them when they can just send Seraphim
What does one of these things have to do with the other? Lol

I swear bro. Ever since King pulled off a series of dogshit and unimpressive feats in his fight with Zoro, your posts stopped being intelligent and just screamed desperation. You went from being one of the most charismatic users I’ve seen who swayed me into believing Dressrosa Zoro > Dressrosa Luffy…to whatever the fuck you call this, lol. This shit is illegible Shishio. Straight up incoherent.

Oh stalling by a commander is bad now?
That’s not what I said. Lol

I said achieving a black blade simply is not as impressive as you think it is. It’s impressive to be sure, the best confirmed Haki feat in the manga but still, nothing an Admiral can’t achieve casually.

Status
Not open for further replies.