Status
Not open for further replies.

no one in the verse atm prob has haki as competent as rogers tbf
however luffy in g5 did prove kaido's statement was a half truth

df like haki can ultimately determine who becomes the strongest.
No this I won't argue. Putting it like this would be correct. Though the only thing I disagree with is that Shanks and mihawls haki has to be up there with rodger else we would have no one strong enough to be a goal that would show that luffy has surpassed rodger

1. Silly point since whitebeard also needed haki to clash with rodger.

2. Kaido was on the same crew as whitebeard yet still revered rodger as the strongest between the two.

3. Shanks isn't the top of the top tier? Cool. By your logic but definition mihawk or kaido are. Guess what kaido stated "haki >> all". Mihawk as shown also doesn't have a devil fruit. So it's still "haki>>All"
1. Point is that Roger was not the strongest. He may have be the strongest without DF but wasn't the strongest.

2. When is Kaido revering Roger as the strongest between him and WB?

3. Yes, Mihawk and Kaido are the top. Shanks can never be the top since he is not WSS while being a swordsman.

I do believe that Kaido is right and that haki >> all. But Luffy is proving he is wrong since he is always relying on his DF for power ups. Luffy needed his DF for G2 and G3 which made him defeat Lucci, Moria. Than G4 to defeat Doflamingo, Cracker and Katakuri. Lately G5 to defeat kaido.

He learned haki to defeat Hody Jones and Caesar only. He learned CoO and Internal Damage to defeat no one. He learned CoC coating to defeat no one.

Helmepoo with
The person who’s beaten chased and fought luffy throughout the world isn’t set up to be luffys garp, but Coby fans think the person luffy fought twice (one shotting him both times) will be?

Yeah makes zero sense
Ever since post-ts luffy has always been stronger then smoker and they haven't been close, it was only pre-ts where luffy didn't really have coa.

The one trained under garp, and has his ephpit, destiny is literally linked to luffy confirmed, now koby might not be his garp, just simply strongest marine, stronger then smoker..

1. Negs and defeats are two different things. Also again boa>doffy. Don't get your point

2. We saw coby train. We have not seen what he can do physically after the timeskip. However we have seen what smoker can do. So I would naturally have to give coby the benefit of the doubt

3. I never said that smoker wasn't going to get a powerup. I am saying that (a). Oda is going to find a way to give coby a bigger one and (b) coby has vast more portrayal post timeskip than Smoker's pre and post timeskip.

4. I am not saying that coby is above smoker. However we cannot say that he is below him either. And that's my point.

For example if coby is as strong as smoker the would t you have to rely on portrayal thus moving foward? That's what I am saying.
Whatever term you want to use, based on what little feats we have of Koby he still loses to Doffy or Boa in a 1v1. This is not even debatable.

Yes i get that Koby is getting more focus and has been involved in bigger events parallelling Garp, but Roger still mentioned Garp and Sengoku in the same breath even tho garp is the Hero.

Helmepoo with

Ever since post-ts luffy has always been stronger then smoker and they haven't been close, it was only pre-ts where luffy didn't really have coa.

The one trained under garp, and has his ephpit, destiny is literally linked to luffy confirmed, now koby might not be his garp, just simply strongest marine, stronger then smoker..
Smoker and luffy have yet to fight, you seriously think Oda isn’t going to inflate his power? You’re wrong. Especially if you think Coby is going to be stronger than him lmao. Let Coby first look stronger than tashigi.

Urouge being the final supernova to meet the strawhats should tell you his importance:madmonk:
The order doesn't really mean much.
But I agree he's gonna be important, he seems like an anomaly...

Probably Elbaf if I'm being honest. I feel like that island will involve some sky island stuff
Agree on Elbaf.
The theme is all there with the Giants and the Giant tree which most likely leads to the sky...
I'm telling you an headcanon of mine: the reason why I think Urouge is an anomaly is that imo he didn't chose to become a pirate. I think his voyage, his travel, his mission, is something he's bound/forced to do because of something that happened in his past.
A monk who's looking for something...
And Elbaf is either his final objective or the most important checkpoint for him.

IF it's not Elbaf (and I doubt that) he could really be the 10th Titanic Captain. Other than those 2 options (Elbaf/10TT) I don't see differents routes for him.

Luffy is always in the story :sanjismug:
Yeah I meant aside from Luffy and Zoro since they are always with us...

1. Point is that Roger was not the strongest. He may have be the strongest without DF but wasn't the strongest.

2. When is Kaido revering Roger as the strongest between him and WB?

3. Yes, Mihawk and Kaido are the top. Shanks can never be the top since he is not WSS while being a swordsman.

I do believe that Kaido is right and that haki >> all. But Luffy is proving he is wrong since he is always relying on his DF for power ups. Luffy needed his DF for G2 and G3 which made him defeat Lucci, Moria. Than G4 to defeat Doflamingo, Cracker and Katakuri. Lately G5 to defeat kaido.

He learned haki to defeat Hody Jones and Caesar only. He learned CoO and Internal Damage to defeat no one. He learned CoC coating to defeat no one.
1. Cool but kaido never seemed to have looked at whitebeard in the same vein as rodger. Ontop of that kaido stated that rdoger was able to reach the top with only haki. Rodger indoctrinated to kaido Vai actions that haki >>> all.

2. He literally stated that rodger was at the top.

3. Yes and no. Shanks is comparable to kaido with only haki. Which means enough haki>>>> haki plus a fruit. However mihawk is the strongest curently right now

4. It doesn't change though. While fighting kaido luffy had to step his haki game up. Against katakjri he had to step it up. Why? Because if both characters with amazing fruits clash the only thing that separates them is the haki between them. Luffys entire arsenal with gears included wasn't helping him until he learned advanced ryou.

Smoker and luffy have yet to fight, you seriously think Oda isn’t going to inflate his power? You’re wrong. Especially if you think Coby is going to be stronger than him lmao. Let Coby first look stronger than tashigi.
Smoker is literally built through fake rep thats his only garp parrell.

Smoker is going get his pl inflated for fighting luffy, but koby won't? even tho it's been there since chapter 2.

Koby stronger then tagishi, still using rank, as long as you agree Tagaishi=Sentemoru, Maynard=VA admirals.

Status
Not open for further replies.