Status
Not open for further replies.
You should write One Piece articles, interesting! Start a blog :kata:
Thanks I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I don't even read the ones already out there. Most of the ones I've seen seem narrow minded and childish. And I don't often come across fans who can really get what I'm suggesting because of their personal headcannons. You should have seen the shit people said when I theorized that luffy had a mythical zoan fruit back before the reveal of g5 and nika, I speculated that it would have something to do with fujin to go along with the clouds surrounding him in g4 and his gum gum balloon could be an interpretation of the bag fujin is often depicted to carry to control wind, it could also explain his invulnerability to electricity. Although I was off the mark having based my theory off of Japanese mythology where as oda was creating something new I was still a lot closer than most of the fans who thought the gorousei were referring to law or someone else when they mentioned a devilfruit which had its name changed

I want Imu to have the Leviathan Fruit, a Mythical Zoan that allows them to control the seas themselves. I would be fine with Imu having a Water Logia, though: I just want Imu to have a Fruit that connects to the ocean, so that Luffy is fighting a literal god of the ocean at the end of the series.
It could be some kind of moon God fruit to oppose luffys sun God. The moons gravitational pull is what control the oceans Tides.

I want Imu to have the Leviathan Fruit, a Mythical Zoan that allows them to control the seas themselves. I would be fine with Imu having a Water Logia, though: I just want Imu to have a Fruit that connects to the ocean, so that Luffy is fighting a literal god of the ocean at the end of the series.
I want Imu to be the Devil Fruit Tree itself or something :amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.