Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems as his bodyguard he was in charge of deploying the prototype pacifista. I'm 99% sure he's on this island though. And I'm like 80% sure Kizaru might also be considering their relationship and the Pacifista/Serephim having his lasers.

Honestly Kizaru might be way deeper a character than we give him credit for. I'm hoping that comes now.
If Kizaru is on the island and if he plays a major role, do you think he will be the main villain?

I don't think vegapunk even needs a bodyguard. Seems like he can handle himself quite fine. Sentomaru might have been just there to oversee vegapunk and make sure he doesn't do anything against the Marines interests.
Don't know if an hakimen shows up what vegapunk gonna do play music?
He may have advantage over DF user given he is too informed what a devil fruit is than anyone.

is it possible to keep the world politics out of a manga forum and just discuss the manga itself. I am sure there are other forums that discuss politics, like india, sino or russia defense net, space battle forums, 4chan, defensetalk, etc.

is it possible to keep the world politics out of a manga forum and just discuss the manga itself. I am sure there are other forums that discuss politics, like india, sino or russia defense net, space battle forums, 4chan, defensetalk, etc.
:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Vegapunk is Zoro's mother.
That's it
REALL!!

Open 1062 spoiler thread.

If Kizaru is on the island and if he plays a major role, do you think he will be the main villain?
It is something I've guessed yeah. I think Kizaru could be the next logical step for Luffy, primarily because of his power. Luffy's fights are rarely ever cerebral, it's best to leave the braniac type fights to other characters. But Kizaru could be really fascinating here, and defeating him now is objectively fine because you still have Akainu, Fujitora and Ryokugyu for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji if needed.

Its similar to how Luffy defeated Katakuri then Zoro/Sanji defeated YCs the following arc. Maybe Oda wants Luffy to defeat an Admiral before these 2 would. Plus Kizaru and Luffy have had some decent beef beforehand lol. If Kuma returns to this island, I vote Zoro fighting him somehow, simply because his power is super fucking broken too lol

For your sake I hope he's not dead or something
It'd be a shame to not use him after giving him some depth with the SWORD stuff
:peperain:
Hey thanks!

But Oh man, I hope not, but also just don’t really think he’s dead. He had a couple of close calls near the end of Wano, but he did bounce back a few times, and now with this chapter bringing him up again, that seals it for me.

You’re right though! It would be a shame. I find SWORD to be pretty interesting overall, but we definitely need more information on it. We have gotten some tho—members!!!—so the near future could hold more. Just have to be patient.

All that aside, there are still some backstory mysteries I want answered for Drake, but that’s a toss up on happening or not at best.

It is something I've guessed yeah. I think Kizaru could be the next logical step for Luffy, primarily because of his power. Luffy's fights are rarely ever cerebral, it's best to leave the braniac type fights to other characters. But Kizaru could be really fascinating here, and defeating him now is objectively fine because you still have Akainu, Fujitora and Ryokugyu for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji if needed.

Its similar to how Luffy defeated Katakuri then Zoro/Sanji defeated YCs the following arc. Maybe Oda wants Luffy to defeat an Admiral before these 2 would. Plus Kizaru and Luffy have had some decent beef beforehand lol. If Kuma returns to this island, I vote Zoro fighting him somehow, simply because his power is super fucking broken too lol
I don't want to see kizaru to be beaten.
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
I don't mind watching luffy getting neg diff by a fodder though.

Status
Not open for further replies.