Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey thanks!

But Oh man, I hope not, but also just don’t really think he’s dead. He had a couple of close calls near the end of Wano, but he did bounce back a few times, and now with this chapter bringing him up again, that seals it for me.

You’re right though! It would be a shame. I find SWORD to be pretty interesting overall, but we definitely need more information on it. We have gotten some tho—members!!!—so the near future could hold more. Just have to be patient.

All that aside, there are still some backstory mysteries I want answered for Drake, but that’s a toss up on happening or not at best.
Bruh sword was just a hype.
We had expectations like Garp running it , sengoku running it , Akainu and Aokiji secret faction.

In the end X drake is the strongest sword they can offer.

I don't want to see kizaru to be beaten.
:josad::josad::josad::josad:
I don't mind watching luffy getting neg diff by a fodder though.
I only say it because of his relationship to Sentoumaru, who is Vegapunk's bodyguard. Plus, Kizaru is the source of the Pacifista/Serephim lasers, so I'm curious at how close Kizaru is to Vegapunk.

That's the only reason I've been saying it. Who knows tbh

I only say it because of his relationship to Sentoumaru, who is Vegapunk's bodyguard. Plus, Kizaru is the source of the Pacifista/Serephim lasers, so I'm curious at how close Kizaru is to Vegapunk.

That's the only reason I've been saying it. Who knows tbh
Only relation I can find between them is Vega supplies meth to kizaru.
Sentoumaru was more like what Koby is to garp I guess. Not neccesary for an admiral to be stationed there.

It is something I've guessed yeah. I think Kizaru could be the next logical step for Luffy, primarily because of his power. Luffy's fights are rarely ever cerebral, it's best to leave the braniac type fights to other characters. But Kizaru could be really fascinating here, and defeating him now is objectively fine because you still have Akainu, Fujitora and Ryokugyu for Luffy, Zoro and Sanji if needed.

Its similar to how Luffy defeated Katakuri then Zoro/Sanji defeated YCs the following arc. Maybe Oda wants Luffy to defeat an Admiral before these 2 would. Plus Kizaru and Luffy have had some decent beef beforehand lol. If Kuma returns to this island, I vote Zoro fighting him somehow, simply because his power is super fucking broken too lol
I could definitely see Oda doing a repeat of Sabaody with Luffy and the others encountering Kizaru and Sentomaru again during the Vegapunk arc, the only difference is that this time they will be able to fight back and finally defeat them.

That is if Oda has Kizaru be the main villain of the Vegapunk arc.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm loving this art of Luffy and his "main commanders" you could say:

I did love the idea of Chopper being the next one after Sanji and Zoro back in the day, given how much of a beast he was with his heavy and monster point forums especially!

I cant find the post I saw earlier but it said this exact thing about Chopper and I feel it bigtime lol.

This ended up being ironically fitting/foreshadowing after Odas recent comments too:

He coordinates the Pacifistas.
Probably used the Sabaody incident as a testing field before their deployment at Marineford.
Ah yeah true that makes sense! I guess Vegapunk was safe enough and this was necessary testing, especially for Marineford as you said ofc.

Gurren Lagann itself plagiarized other old super robot series so I don't think it's GL reference. The new giant robot is a reference to Tetsujin 28
Damn that figures, seems like a lot of that in the modern industry. Testujin thats the one! I couldnt think of the name but tysm! Now I recognise it!

I could definitely see Oda doing a repeat of Sabaody with Luffy and the others encountering Kizaru and Sentomaru again during the Vegapunk arc, the only difference is that this time they will be able to fight back and finally defeat them.

That is if Oda has Kizaru be the main villain of the Vegapunk arc.
Really won't say beat them. Kizaru is cunning and too strong. fight dynamics are totally different from kaido fight.
Kizaru probably is the only guy to kill fs with just devil fruit power.
Post automatically merged:

finally zoro ands anji dont got seperated

:crazwhat:
I'm actually suprised by the fact zoro isn't lost yet and an arc has started.

Pretty much, also in the Germa cover story Big Mom and most of her heavy hitters are not there.
They only heavy hitter they have is Kat anyway even with the bmp that was in wano here they still will incompetent af with they fleet in whole cake they couldn't even catch the sh. They couldn't finished off jinbei and Fishman and can't finish off germa big mom had to beat niji and yonji while Ichiji reiju judge was fine lol

G

Gorosei Informer

There’s been some interesting conversation recently in the thread after all the stuff I had to wade through, and as a personal fan of X. Drake, it is awesome to see a chapter that FINALLY features features more members of SWORD that Drake Captains!!

(Interesting names and designs, very familiar as I remember them from the cover story, girl aside.. I think.)

Helmeppo is also named as a member of SWORD which is great since I was wondering when they’d do that since it’s mentioned in the 4 Billion Volume!!

Drake getting a mention is great and also the plot thickens. We have not seen him since 1052 or so and yet Oda is bringing him up again, so I do hope this is a hint that he will be returning soon enough. He is the first person highlighted when SWORD is revealed after all!!

I don’t really talk about Tashigi and Smoker much, but I’ve missed seeing them in the manga and am a fan of theirs as well! I’m also glad the PH Kids seem to be just fine!! They deserve some peace and happiness after all that they’ve went through.

I hope that we get some information on how SWORD is linked to Vegapunk because why are they there? (Unless Vegapunk doesn’t know somehow… which I doubt.)

Helmeppo wanting to take some Seraphim to fight BB is very bold and brave, but also a bit foolish. Even with the Seraphim fairing very well in combat, Helmeppo himself could very well get seriously wounded in the process—maybe even taken hostage himself.

It is also interesting that Koby’s status is unknown and also Drake’s as well—probably not linked… But also interesting as it seems from the translations that the members defer to Drake or rather, don’t seem keen on making a move without his knowledge and / or approval.

We shall see how VIZ and others handles the translations. I’m very excited !!

Drake deserves some relevance and more spotlight after the disappointing showing in Wano TBH.

‘Dr. Vegapunk’ is interesting. We shall see where this goes, but I like the design. I’m all for lore dumping tho (such as devil fruits, SWORD STUFF), Vegapunk’s story, etc.
I dont have much to say for a change ironically right now but I completely concur and enjoyed this post, it was a great read and summary!

We need an emote for Drake, Tashigi and Smoker here too! Koby even too lol.

:cheers::kata:

Really won't say beat them. Kizaru is cunning and too strong. fight dynamics are totally different from kaido fight.
Kizaru probably is the only guy to kill fs with just devil fruit power.
If Kizaru does end up being the main villain and if Luffy fights him, then you know there is a very high chance that Luffy will defeat him.

This won't be like last time where they had to run away.

Bruh sword was just a hype.
We had expectations like Garp running it , sengoku running it , Akainu and Aokiji secret faction.

In the end X drake is the strongest sword they can offer.
Those are all fair expectations Akainu aside in my personal opinion, but as far as Garp, Sengoku, or Aokiji running the show—they could still be linked to it as FOUNDERS if anything and the mantle could just be passed to Drake as the current Captain of SWORD.

We just don’t know yet—we have only just received some new info after roughly 100 chapters since the initial revelation of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.