Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack @kurwa @Chrono

On a serious note: all of the hype Vegapunk’s creations have received lately (SSG, Seraphim, now this chapter), this bodes quite well for EOS Sanji keeping pace with Zoro, lol. This speaks volumes to how highly Oda thinks of science, which we are starting to see more focus placed on Sanji’s strength as a product of science.

There is a very real chance that EOS Sanji surpasses all Admirals and Yonko.
Told yall lol. Sanji will be the greatest product of Science. It'll be even better if he's Vegapunk's nephew which is seeming more likely.

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power

On a serious note: all of the hype Vegapunk’s creations have received lately (SSG, Seraphim, now this chapter), this bodes quite well for EOS Sanji keeping pace with Zoro, lol. This speaks volumes to how highly Oda thinks of science, which we are starting to see more focus placed on Sanji’s strength as a product of science.

I love seeing Admiral fans wank Sanji
:myman:

I wouldn't be surprised if Franky reaches YC2 level by EOS consdering the science wanking Oda has been dong. I'd even argue YC1 but that may be too much
And Sanji is 100% going to be mid top tier consdiering he has both his own strenght/fighting skills and science

Zoro helmeppo reunion soon
:stealthblack:

Sanji and uncle Vegapunk reunion soon

Win win for both fans
Post automatically merged:

Vegapunk meet the first engineered human Sanji soon

Black flame upgrade

Sanji vs Seraphim Zoro

Zoro vs captain helmeppo

Zoro helmeppo reunion soon

Sanji and uncle Vegapunk reunion soon

Win win for both fans

Vegapunk meet the first engineered human Sanji soon

Black flame upgrade

Sanji vs Seraphim Zoro

Zoro vs captain helmeppo

Sanji is the nephew of the WSM and the son of the second WSM.:steef:

Don’t know why people thought Oda wouldn’t wank science… dude grew up reading Dragonball and DBZ. And Toriyama was a huge fan of Science based power

I wouldn't be surprised if Franky reaches YC2 level by EOS consdering the science wanking Oda has been dong. I'd even argue YC1 but that may be too much
And Sanji is 100% going to be mid top tier consdiering he has both his own strenght/fighting skills and science
Idk I can totally see EOS Franky beating Marco or King extreme diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.