Status
Not open for further replies.
Usopp already unlocked a high-level CoO. He needs to master it.
Yeah he either is able to use future sight like luffy after elbaf or he masters it against van augur

There is also a high chance that he might unlock acoc in elbaf

Ussop shooting bullets with a coc haki trail from an island apart would be cool to see

Personally, I am interested to see how loyal Vegapunk is to the WG.

If he actually is a sympathizer or if he actually purely neutral and only works with them to further his own research

Also cause now I am thinking if Sentomaru may be less of a bodyguard and more to make sure Vegapunk is kept in line.

Cause if he has any reason to go against the WG, they are done for.

Franky will get a new super fighting robot
Nami - Eh idk
Usopp - He May get a devil fruit for his kabuto
Chopper - Nah
Sanji - He won’t get a power up; at most he’ll get an explanation of his power that’ll show us his future power up.
Franky and Vegapunk turn the Sunny into a giant robot?!?!
:amazing:

Usopp could get a Snake DF for his Kabuto. Snakes are associated with lying due to many myths, and are capable of stretching/expanding. Usopp gets some super stretchy snake, with high tension that can fire rounds at high-velocity. Fits with the whole lying-Fruit theme, too, with SMILES being bad imitations, that make people miserable, and Luffy's Fruit being a lie this whole time.

Chopper learning about how Devil Fruits work from Vegapunk will allow him to make better Rumble Balls, with new and more stable transformations.

I really want Vegapunk to hack Sanji. If we ever get evil Sanji, now is the time.

Elbaf might happen later than we thought, isn't that the arc where Usopp is gonna be a brave warrior of the sea, basically his goal.
I have the fear that it will be a very short arc, maybe to get the last missing road poneglyph (if it is there) and a fight over it or something, can't imagine a big arc with a bunch of new characters etc. Maybe we only see Usopp being there in the epilogue, that would be horrible

Next Sanji power up will be something like an evil state of mind.

Pros: he will be more aggressive and does not limit himself.

Cons: he will not be so much in control of himself.

More speculation: to get out this evil state of mind and return normal he will unlock haoushoku haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.