Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice on chocolate town could only mean one thing….AOKIJI HYPE!!!!

Now let’s compare A REAL ADMIRAL invading an enemies territory vs Greenbull 😂🤣

Now onto the main enemies of this arc, CP0
They’re really invading an island where a Yonko is currently occupied…….

with a commander who moves so fast he can literally disappear+produce blue flames w/lightning???

how will they stand a chance?

Vegapunk works for WG

He is their top scientist. How he can out live his usefulness when a lot could be done considering serpahims are recent inventions
It could always be a salty saint charlos
considering he lost Kuma and probably blames Vegapunk(CPO are under the command of the CDs)
:kayneshrug:
But I'd wait for more detailed spoilers.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How about you spend your time actually reading the manga instead of acting like a provider then talking shit when 3/5 of what you say is either you not understanding basic things in the story or straight up things that you don't like and try to make it sound like they don't make sense
How about you make sense for me then if you know stuff kid?

Reborn

Maybe he is not really an ally but a government scientist.
It could always be a salty saint charlos
considering he lost Kuma and probably blames Vegapunk(CPO are under the command of the CDs)
:kayneshrug:
But I'd wait for more detailed spoilers.
Could be.

Idk but it feels like Oda is laying ground work for a rift between navy and wg?

Believe it or not plants to grow if they cant pull their own weight due to gravity or if the temperature is too high genius
Come on man. Don't use real world physics and science in manga stuff. :seriously:

Those circumstances are for when a plant grows gradually and slowly. GB fruit allows him to grow stuff instantaneously with out any drawback.

Reborn

Just read the manga and use your brain, if you can't understand it by your own, it'd just be a waste of time if I tried to
So you don't know it yourself but act like you do....gotcha....salty kid who himself don't know what's happening but will defend anything out of their bullshit headcannon to make sense:hihihi:

BB came for Hancock but leave by kidnapping Coby

Luffy became ryuma for wano

WG knew about Gomu awakening but did nothing

CP0 was their in wano but navy wasn't aware of their presence

Still don't know what happened to BMP in wano

And, now this.....
Koby has connections to blackbeard he helped him to occupy pirate island. I am betting there is kuzan connection here. Blackbeard is definitely not trusting Aokiji that's why koby is bargain.

Regarding World govt they were actively doing cover up for the devil fruit. They probably had false confidence it will never awaken.

BMP in wano may well be shown in future regarding their fate.

Reborn

Damn you're actually that stupid :milaugh:
Whatever makes you sleep better

So if you know stuff then explain it to me boi? At least try....
Post automatically merged:

Koby has connections to blackbeard he helped him to occupy pirate island. I am betting there is kuzan connection here. Blackbeard is definitely not trusting Aokiji that's why koby is bargain.

Regarding World govt they were actively doing cover up for the devil fruit. They probably had false confidence it will never awaken.

BMP in wano may well be shown in future regarding their fate.
The point I was raising is why the heck we are still dealing with mysteries when oda wants to end OP in 3 years?

It's time to connect dots and not just keep us in blind.

Imu looks strong. But I’m not interested in 1 man Vs a whole army. I need strong soldiers
I mean they have the new PXs which are small armies by there self and i sure a good amount of them also strong in there own way .

Vegapunk works for WG

He is their top scientist. How he can out live his usefulness when a lot could be done considering serpahims are recent inventions
He being there top scientist don't mean he forever going to be useful or part of there plans .
If the CD think the new PX is all they need and he can cause problem in future just by living they can order him dead.

Why CP0 is going after vP - their top scientist

I swear one piece plot is making less sense as story is moving forward
-They found out he lied about the cloned Kaido fruit so now he is a liability that must be put down
-Discovered forbidden erasure worthy knowledge
-They made their own compliant Vegapunk clone and now just want to get rid of the original/s?.
-literally any number of reasons

Whatever makes you sleep better

So if you know stuff then explain it to me boi? At least try....
Post automatically merged:

The point I was raising is why the heck we are still dealing with mysteries when oda wants to end OP in 3 years?

It's time to connect dots and not just keep us in blind.
Because oda just recycles what he does. Keeping things in mystery has worked for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.