Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Koby has connections to blackbeard he helped him to occupy pirate island. I am betting there is kuzan connection here. Blackbeard is definitely not trusting Aokiji that's why koby is bargain.

Regarding World govt they were actively doing cover up for the devil fruit. They probably had false confidence it will never awaken.

BMP in wano may well be shown in future regarding their fate.

Things is the WG did try something when they find out luffy can awaken but not even death could stop luffy lol

Now let’s compare A REAL ADMIRAL invading an enemies territory vs Greenbull 😂🤣
Ah yes Aokiji having to deal with a territory whose Yonko and half her crew are away, and whose only commander even somewhat close to his level is currently preoccupied is totally comparable with Greenbull being willing to deal with the entire Luffy-Wano alliance.:okay:

-They found out he lied about the cloned Kaido fruit so now he is a liability that must be put down
-Discovered forbidden erasure worthy knowledge
-They made their own compliant Vegapunk clone and now just want to get rid of the original/s?.
-literally any number of reasons
Yep

Also I believe he is secretly helping out revolutionary army or sympathetic to their cause.

Could be.

Idk but it feels like Oda is laying ground work for a rift between navy and wg?
Yeah
Maybe three factions

Good marines(Sword,Fuji,Aokiji,Vegapunk?)
World Government (Gorosei,CDs,Imu,CP0)
Absolute Justice Marines(Akainu,Kizaru,Greenbull)

I could see Blackbeard taking advantage of the good marine faction, maybe wants Vegapunk creations

He has already taken Coby so he could use him as a bargaining chip.

I mean they have the new PXs which are small armies by there self and i sure a good amount of them also strong in there own way .

He being there top scientist don't mean he forever going to be useful or part of there plans .
If the CD think the new PX is all they need and he can cause problem in future just by living they can order him dead.
Those Seraphim not enough man. Even with the admirals I’d like some other tech to close the gap.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
-They found out he lied about the cloned Kaido fruit so now he is a liability that must be put down
-Discovered forbidden erasure worthy knowledge
-They made their own compliant Vegapunk clone and now just want to get rid of the original/s?.
-literally any number of reasons
That momo df thing makes sense

Not buying wg created their own compliant vegapunk but ya it might be possible

Not really? Bonny was free pre time skip. And we know Kuma was undergoing experiments by Vegapunk in that time. So unless Bonny was captured and released before we saw her at Sabaody, it's not possible. Kuma might have agreed to cooperate because maybe the WG threatened to nuke Shorbet kingdom.
They had his daughter hostage.

He left an organization that directly opposes the World Government to become their guinea pig.

As to why he continued with the modifications remains to be seen, but the writing is on the wall as to why he agreed to it in the first place.

I mean they have the new PXs which are small armies by there self and i sure a good amount of them also strong in there own way .

He being there top scientist don't mean he forever going to be useful or part of there plans .
If the CD think the new PX is all they need and he can cause problem in future just by living they can order him dead.
Another thing Vegapunk knows secret of devil fruit and lineage factor. He must have figured out something about void century .

Usually assassination are sent out by Gorosei . It has something important he figured out .

Those Seraphim not enough man. Even with the admirals I’d like some other tech to close the gap.
Those Seraphim are more then enough depending on what VP add to them and how fast they can make them .
Like if we go by the SH which is one of the strongest crews in the series like only 4 members would stand chance vs them .

lol think about what vegapunk told in last chapter he can't make his creations without removing their feelings. since bonney is in the arc.kuma seraphim will act against cp0 to protect bonney.

Also like WTF cp0 coming to kill vegapunk with seraphium's around him?
Unless vegapunk is braindead, he would have some mechanism to make all seraphium obey him. Also i think bcz it touched WG taboo and Made all lunarian appear in form of seraphium. Vegapunk can now create lunarian. I think WG doesn't want anyone to have any lunarian or keep creating them as WG now have enough of them.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Because oda just recycles what he does. Keeping things in mystery has worked for him.
For how long though?

Tons of mysteries are still left unresolved and more are getting piled.

Yeah
Maybe three factions

Good marines(Sword,Fuji,Aokiji,Vegapunk?)
World Government (Gorosei,CDs,Imu,CP0)
Absolute Justice Marines(Akainu,Kizaru,Greenbull)

I could see Blackbeard taking advantage of the good marine faction, maybe wants Vegapunk creations

He has already taken Coby so he could use him as a bargaining chip.
Why taking coby would result into demand for Vegapunk creations?

lol think about what vegapunk told in last chapter he can't make his creations without removing their feelings. since bonney is in the arc.kuma seraphim will act against cp0 to protect bonney
Good thinking. But I don't think they need Seraphim assistance to deal with Cp0 lol. Luffy, Zoro and Sanji probably low different them.

The story is better when it’s not so black and white.
I agree but the CD were mostly black and white even if we saw a few that can be reason with .
They get to a point where some people just straight out evil .
Just look at some of the world leaders in our world and they don't have as much power as the CD in the OP world .

Status
Not open for further replies.