Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Now you are speaking like a True SJW Woke.
Let me simplify it for your brain or lack of.
There are some known diseases that cause the patient to switch their body features into those of other sex's. Mostly triggered by genetic and hormonal imbalances.
This is the longest Tejas comment I’ve ever seen, did I strike a nerve somewhere deep down in your small minded bigoted brain? Lol

Let me simplify things for you now:

Yes, your brain is very small and unsophisticated, this is true, but that doesn’t mean gender fluid people are diseased, it means you are a pea brained bigot

And the sad thing is that he pointing out that you are a bigot will probably get the mod team to censor me rather than perma banning you because we truly have incredible mods here lol. But fuck it, if I get censored for calling out the fact that you are a pea brained bigot, so be it

S

stealthblack

1 month ago

Law refused direct confrontation with doflamingo, he wanted kaidou and admirals to take dofla out

Now he takes on yonkou and crew alone

Bro, oda, try tobe consistend with your writing:kuzanshut:

The entire plot of the story favors Marshall D Teach. There are many possibilities : Blackbeard Bat Law Blackbeard and Law The law follows. Trafalgar D Water Law is not going to win this fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.