Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was the whole point of him creating an alliance with Hawkins and Apoo, was to go after Shanks.
Before Wano. There is no alliance anymore now and he happened to take down another yonko instead. His conversation with Law and Luffy at the port at the end of the arc doesn't imply he's still after Shanks either. It implies he's after the red stones (or anything related to them) and the marked man.

With this haki thing, I hope oda doesn't pull shanks being the strongest and evil and Luffy's last fight.

I have no idea how oda will resolve shanks when its clear to me he will get lot of screentime yet he doesn't fit in the narrative for that as of now
Nah imo movie Red is Oda showing that Shanks is not evil. But good guy vs good guy can still always happen if they want the same thing (One Piece), making Luffy vs Shanks a thematically-rare fight in OP (if it's gonna happen).

...the question is always whether Shanks will be Luffy's arc boss or not. If Shanks is Luffy's arc boss, i'd think of him as stronger than even Kaidou.

Choose the best combination:

- Sengoku try to save Law, resulting in Teach killing Sengoku and eat his fruit, becoming Buddha of Darkness (Yami-Gura-Hito Daibutsu)

- Fujitora try to save Law, resulting in Teach killing Fujitora and eat his fruit, become the king of fundamental forces of physics (Yami-Gura-Zushi)
I'd rather have Mihawk save Law and recruit him in his crew

He can solo everyone there

Status
Not open for further replies.