Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the fight isn't off screened, law vs bb is a cool matchup
If Oda shows it like Ace vs BB I would be satisfied.

Show it for majority of next chapter, then switch to egghead on the last pages or maybe even Kidd being in shit since he's looking after an important character
Post automatically merged:

ACoC Luffy was stronger than anyone in One Piece, except for Kaido. Cope harder. All awakening did is gave him Bajrang, which he doesn't need for anyone but Kaido.

Blackbeard atm is the weakest Yonko and needs another fruit. Luffy just beat Kaido, you think Law is seriously challenging him?
Law had no choice but to challenge him. He got cornered.

He has the strength now to not go down easily.

G4 Luffy aint beating BB stop.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
ACoC Luffy was stronger than anyone in One Piece, except for Kaido. Cope harder. All awakening did is gave him Bajrang, which he doesn't need for anyone but Kaido.

Blackbeard atm is the weakest Yonko and needs another fruit. Luffy just beat Kaido, you think Law is seriously challenging him?
Lol

What makes you think BB is weakest when you don't even know whether he has AdCoC or third df? He hardly got fully fleshed and had no one vs one to get clear picture on his current strength.

Also, Luffy will fight BB when he will peak during laugh tale and that would be PK level (above kaido). And, Luffy will be needing AdCoC and Awakening to overcome BB. That's guaranteed.

Kaido is past. bB will be strongest opponent luffy ever faced when they will fight

Lol

What makes you think BB is weakest when you don't even know whether he has AdCoC or third df? He hardly got fully fleshed and had no one vs one to get clear picture on his current strength.

Also, Luffy will fight BB when he will peak during laugh tale and that would be PK level (above kaido). And, Luffy will be needing AdCoC and Awakening to overcome BB. That's guaranteed.

Kaido is past. bB will be strongest opponent luffy ever faced when they will fight
Going by recent showings of BB...I don't think he will be stronger than Kaido but he will be tricky opponent Luffy has to face....he can nullify DF powers and so Luffy has to extremely rely on haki to defeat BB....Luffy has to defeat BB in his non peak condition....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Going by recent showings of BB...I don't think he will be stronger than Kaido but he will be tricky opponent Luffy has to face....he can nullify DF powers and so Luffy has to extremely rely on haki to defeat BB....Luffy has to defeat BB in his non peak condition....
What recent showings? we had only one of him backing away from Lily. That's all. Have BB peaked yet? Are we sure BB doesn't have anything else to offer? No

But we definitely have his portrayal which parallels Luffy in polar opposite manner and has consistent hype of not a yonkou level fight but for the throne.

I don't have to throw basic shonen logic here but will still do - next opponents are generally stronger

His recent showings him choke diffing Hancock?

Status
Not open for further replies.