Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn cracker loves his sister, i feel bad for him.
Aokiji you fuck, we know that you want to stop the most dangerous pirate of this era but that was harsh..
Police kuma is fire but Luffy would f him up and lol at bonnie stoping him.
Kuma must have the most robust body in one piece, the guy looks so strong lol..
Law my man.....
I hope we see some fight between him and BB, i believe oda will deliver because law looks like one of his favourites.
That law face at the end though :steef:

The earlier spoilers were making Law look bad, however the panels tell a different story. Is redon on some agenda against Law? And all these leakers earlier hints that it's somehow bad for Law fans.

1. Law loses to BB, BB takes the poneglyphs and Law's fruit and Law loses. Hard not to accept that BB will not try to take Law's fruit after defeating him.
2. It is an extreme diff fight and hence BB is unable to take Law's fruit, Burgess Van Doc take the poneglyphs.
3. Somebody intervenes and the fight gets postponed.

Option 1 seems most likely since Oda already made BB look bad by running away from Rayleigh and BB won't fail again in an objective due to another intervention. Also given that Aokiji (most likely) has already taken Pudding and maybe BM's poneglyph, BB getting the Zou and Wano poneglyphs through Law is sort of given. Not entirely sure about BB taking Law's fruit since Oda might not kill off Law for BB to get the fruit.

I don't know why the anti-Zoro guys seem happy, Law hype or any swordsman hype or Sanji or any No 2 hype is automatically Zoro hype since he will be above all these guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.