Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How tf is Law huffing from cutting a piece of rock thrown by Burgess without even facing him directly? And why the hell is he surprised by these 3 bozos DF powers when his DF alone can do much better in everything from cutting/teleporting/heart swapping etc.

Powerlevels inconsistency is hilarious.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
How tf is Law huffing from cutting a piece of rock thrown by Burgess without even facing him directly? And why the hell is he surprised by these 3 bozos DF powers when his DF alone can do much better in everything from cutting/teleporting/heart swapping etc.

Powerlevels inconsistency is hilarious.
That mountain was huge room of that scale use slot of stamina that’s why burges is near admiral leve

I mean @Chrono is not wrong in this one. Burgess has typically the Sanji's opponent characteristics.
And he is one of the former blackbeard pirates. He uses only his hands and Sanji uses only his legs.
The fact he got a DF based on raw strenght kinda tells you only one of the strongest SHP can take him.

Be careful, he gonna insult you in each sentence he writes :milaugh:
What characteristics ?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I don't think it was a hill but tbh, Oda is pretty shit at drawing mountain feats. For example, Onigashima has a mountain range yet these mountains look like hills. But if we look closer at the feat, it's clear that this rock structure is meant to be a mountain. Even a rather large one.
Ya it's meant to be a mountain. Thing is Oda didn't do justice with it. Scaling doesn't add up but since it's double spread for Burgess then Oda intends to hype the feat.

To me, anime will make it more clear how big of a mountain he lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.