Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1063 Spoilers Discussion

Who is the strongest of these 3(Zoro,Law and Kid)?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
What’s wrong, you deflect and hate being bombarded by Law feats and portrayals cuz I got a ship full of them unlike your tiny boat of Zoro ones.

I don’t care for excuses, end of the day Law tag-teamed and beat a Yonko and displayed one of the most destructive feats in the manga in the process. He is out here casually parrying mountain throws. That is orders of magnitude more than what Zoro has accomplished, that water vortex isn’t going to cut it. :yearight:
You don't deserve any human treatment since all you spam is emotes and hahahah.

You are not capable of holding a conversation with reasonable takes if you seriously believe that 3B shared between Luffy, Law and Kidd makes them equal.

@TheStickUpMyA Better?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Can't believe nobody is mentioning anything about the Teach - Law - Coby triangle, their flashback, their future, their roles ...

Instead we get the usual powerscsling discussions
:lusalty:
Oh, right. Coby is somewhere with BB, lmao.

Rocky Port incident trio reunion:milaugh:

You implied that any poll that doesn’t match a YouTube poll is biased.

The problem is that “bias” doesn’t actually depend on the number of votes dumbass.

Popularity is a form of bias too, and Zoro is a more popular character thus allowing more votes introduces bias in favor of Zoro.

You Bozo.
I don't give a fuck how much brain damage your bitch ass has suffered in the last few months to become a bipolar piece of shit.

I said YouTube shows majority One Piece opinion and it has nothing to do with Zoro's popularity. Many characters were constantly getting picked over Zoro in Dressrosa..that included Sabo, Law, etc

People right now pick Oden over Zoro despite Zoro being far more popular
No one picks Sanji over Yamato despite Sanji being more popular.

YouTube shows majority One Piece opinion and that should be considered a neutral opinion

If Zoro does worse here than on YouTube which in itself not a pro Zoro platform because Zoro loses to many people there including Luffy, this can not be considered pro Zoro forum.
Post automatically merged:

Pretty sure Akainu and Shanks win against Mihawk by fairly decent margins in YT polls
Akainu :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Boy you are in for a rude awakening if I showed you his poll results

Can't believe nobody is mentioning anything about the Teach - Law - Coby triangle, their flashback, their future, their roles ...

Instead we get the usual powerscaling discussions
:lusalty:
I posted like 10 hours ago that Law will learn what he wants to know before being killed, if he doesn't die then he'll join Coby.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think it's a good decision to take a break from power scaling, especially on this forum where people don't even try to sound reasonable and just spam emotes and say hahahah cause they have nothing to give as far as conversation goes. Too many people playing favorites and it clouds their reasonable thinking.

Fuck this.
Double down on it.

I QUIT. For the time being.

Let's enjoy the story.

Ohhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.