What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

It’s not weakness? Law knows the level of combat fighting an emperor is so he’s not wasting stamina by using his weaker techniques to maximize the time he can use his awakening
Only thing he is maxmizing is given time frame before BB low diffs him. It is indeed an weakness if you have nothing to offer but Awakening.

This is really fanfic-y but hear me out:

At the end of the fight BB has Law beat and takes hi RP rubbings

BB and crew board their ship and start heading off the island

Law squeezes out one last Room, uses Scan to single out all the RP rubbings and just shambles them to himslef back on the island

BB is ofc about to turn around but lo and behold the Marines are just off the horizon

Thus BB has won the fight but loses the RPs

Not to worry he has plans B through Z on lock

Since he couldn't risk going back to finish off Law and take back the RPs because of the Marines BB picks his next target

He has his own informants and connections, and also follows the news so he would know roughly where everyone is rn

That is how we get either BB vs Shanks (who should have a few RPs lets be honest) or BB vs SHs

The first match up would have BB killing Shanks as was theorized and the second would have him become take Luffy's RPs and arrive at Laugh Tale before him, as was theorized

What do you think?

C

Cruxroux

BM is constantly using haki on her entire body. That’s why Law wasn’t able to teleport her.
Did she use it other? I'm talking AP with Haki not on defense. are you dumb or something? I even Mentioned specifically adcoc.
Post automatically merged:

He needs to touch people in order to cancel their fruits
Yea BB Went to touch boa right of the bat right? like a molester.
Ofcourse there was a given time frame before he touched her and Boa was able to use her powers becasue all the other were turned into stone but BB and coby. No way She is just gonna stand Untill BB touches her.

Law squeezes out one last Room, uses Scan to single out all the RP rubbings and just shambles them to himslef back on the island

BB is ofc about to turn around but lo and behold the Marines are just off the horizon

Since he couldn't risk going back to finish off Law and take back the RPs because of the Marines BB picks his next target

He has his own informants and connections, and also follows the news so he would know roughly where everyone is rn

That is how we get either BB vs Shanks (who should have a few RPs lets be honest) or BB vs SHs

The first match up would have BB killing Shanks as was theorized and the second would have him become take Luffy's RPs and arrive at Laugh Tale before him, as was theorized

What do you think?
BB would definitely try to take Law's fruit if he beat Law. So NO.

Did she use it other? I'm talking AP with Haki not on defense. are you dumb or something? I even Mentioned specifically adcoc.

Yea BB Went to touch boa right of the bat right? like a molester.
Ofcourse there was a given time frame before he touched her and Boa was able to use her powers becasue all the other were turned into stone but BB and coby. No way She is just gonna stand Untill BB touches her.
He literally blitzed her mid attack, go re read the chapter. She was about to use perfume femur and Koby notices BB closing in

Lots of stuff going on in Brazil,this country might actually change for the good i a few decades.Congress might adopt a semi-presidential regime by 2030.

Pudding looks good this chapter.More mature and confident.
I hope Brazil does change for the better. :myman:

Meanwhile, Pudding's lover still acts brainless because Lolda refused any change whatsoever. :josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

What do you think?
Not happening lol

you guys are saying the same thing lol
NO only the best and only few of the best is not the same.

Few of the best implied other of the strongest used something else(For exemple Admirals fruits Awakening) .

Only the best of the best implied only the one who have a coc are the best .

This is not the same at all this is changing the wording to fit our narative .

Status
Not open for further replies.